News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Calleigh, intentional obfuscation is little better than lying," Ebony says, "Tryll, I believe I was due a portion of that?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Actually, we assumed you didn't want any, considering the way you left. Were we mistaken?' Tryll has the tact to keep this private between himself and Ebony.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

'I have good causes that could use donations,' Ebony agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"And just what is wrong with lying!?" Calleigh retorts.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"A moment on that, please," Ebony says, waiting on Tryll.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well. The money has already been divided based on who participated and stuck around. I can give you a proportionate share out of my own, but I need something from you first.' Tryll offers.

Anastasia

"Which is?" Ebony asks back.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You owe Dana and Benyen an apology.'

Anastasia

"Very well," Ebony says, a step back. "Dana, Benyen, you have my apologies for my previous behavior. It was unbecoming of me."

Dana just smirks, but Benyen waves it off. "It's fine. We all need to get picked up from falling over some time. The important part is that you get up and keep going, rather than staying down. Actually, that's what my fight sword teacher taught me, but it's true about most everything else."

"Really?" Dana glances sidelong at him, half frowning.

"Sure," Benyen says, "She's a celestial and she's hot, so why not?"

Dana's eyes narrow just a little bit at that. "She's hot?"

"Beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely." Benyen lists off, "Just not half as lovely as you. She's like a dagger to your greatsword, Dana." Coming and taking Dana's hands, "Besides, she's not the one I want at my side when I crash through Shadale's windows, is she?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Nice recovery! Seven out of ten!" Calleigh judges.

Anastasia

As Dana and Benyen have a moment, Ebony quietly clears her throat and turns back in Tryll's general direction.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We owe you about 42 grand, then. Can it wait a week?'

Anastasia

"Very well," Ebony says, "Though what is the reason for the delay?" Her voice is fairly neutral, a pause as she glances over, as Hanna sends a warrior sprawling to the ground. "Preferably before Ram comes out to take over from Hanna."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Because that's almost all of my own share. Unless you want to try convincing Dana to give you some of hers...?'

Anastasia

"You can suck my big, fat fucking co-" Dana begins, but Ebony holds up a hand.

"A point well taken," she concludes. "I can live with that, I trust your word."
<Afina> Forever.