News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Who are you looking to contact here?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Aw shit. Uh. An information broker to start? I lack specific names.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

HAS Tryll been here before? I know Muirfinn was a few times and a few others have.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

They're the ones that sent Tryll to Aurora, so yeah.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Fantastic.

It's not hard to get a meeting with Ruby. You're taken upstairs as last time, Ruby already waiting for you for once. She reads from a sheaf of papers as you approach, putting them down. "Ah. You seek our services again?"

Dana yawns and stretches, "Yeah. This is Tryll's baby, we're just fucking along with him."

"Nice place," Benyen says, "Really stylish, you have good taste. Nothing gets in the way of a good fight, either."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yeah well, they're all dragons, so try to be on your best behavior." Calleigh stage-whispers to Benyen.

'In a way. I'm looking for information on the currently location of the lost city of Starline.' 

Anastasia

"Ooooooh." Benyen nods along, giving Ruby a second look.

As Dana gives Benyen her own look?

"Ahem," Ruby clears her throat, "A request for information, I see. Is this a matter from the Aurora or a personal matter?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Personal, I'm afraid. We're not working with the Aurora in an official capacity on this.'

Anastasia

"I'll have to see what the knowledge is worth," Ruby says, "Do you have anything in a like vein to offer?" She sits there, hands folded over the sheaf of papers placed down on the table.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll ponders the psychic grimoire for a bit, then decides against it. Giving away an intelligent being isn't very nice. 'Not at this time, though we are available for acquisitions and expenditures if needed.'

Anastasia

"Please wait here," Ruby rises, "I must consult with Mister Sisatar."

Once gone Benyen sits back, "Well yes, but it's okay, I was just trying to tell how well she could fight."

"And," Dana says, giving him a steady look.

"She can fight. Dragon," Benyen says, sagely. "I'd want to drop in on her with at least...mmm, say an astral dreadnought? That would be big enough to crush her good."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh we fought one of those! Real big thing! Like, a titanic one! We cut it apart and took it's eye and stuffed it onto a golem! Shaped like a tarrasque! Made of adamantine! And stuffed full to bursting with goldenfire!"

Anastasia

"Really?" Benyen says, "What did you name it?"

"That sounds formidable," Miranda remarks, "Yes, what did you name it and where is it? That sort of thing could be a centerpiece of any army."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Well, we awakened it and used it to re-conquer Lifasa. Last I saw it, it was laying on its back in a field under the sun. I think it's decided to be a great big dog. We never named it, though. Dunno if it ever picked a name for itself or whatever." Calleigh shrugs.

Anastasia

"The golem's a dog?" Miranda says, "Well, nothing wrong with that."

"Except it should be smashing evil by the score," Dana grumbles, "Fuck, it's built to fight."

Miranda inclines her head forward at that, while Benyen rubs his chin. "So," he says, "Can we teach it to treat yugoloths as bones to chew on?"
<Afina> Forever.