News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

"Maybe! It's sort of kind of Lathander's golem. We'd have to ask him."
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

As you all consider this, Ruby returns. Taking her seat, she goes on, "Mister Sisatar is agreeable to those terms," she says.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Before that, however, he would like to know why you seek Starline," Ruby goes on, waiting.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"We're on a quest for Sune! Someone stole some stuff and hid it there!"

Anastasia

"Interesting." Ruby leans forward slightly, a sharp smile on her face. "Can you share more details about this situation?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Someone stole some sorta heart crystals fulla love memories directly from Sune's temple and she's suuuuuuuuuuuuper mad."

Anastasia

"Details," Ruby presses, "What precisely was stolen and who did it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Some guy named Kelan and uhhhhh."

'Three Heart Rubies.' Tryll fills in.

Anastasia

A slight nod to that, "Thank you. Do you know his motivations for this theft or any of the underlying causes of it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Nope! Not yet! We'll be sure to ask him why he did it after we put his butt in jail!"

Anastasia

"What sort of jail does someone like Sune have, anyway?" Benyen hums, "I think most men would want to go to her jail."

Dana snorts at that, "Yeah, you're probably fuckin' right. You probably get room service and a good morning from someone pretty and and wants dote over you about how you can do better."

"It's not as fun as you think," Miranda murmurs, all eyes slowly turning to her. She blinks at that and then shrugs. "I was drunk and punched someone I shouldn't have. Perfectly normal in Ysgard, less tolerated in Brightwater."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh yeah, I remember that mercane guy that got caught importing some bad stuff and he went to jail here and it was no joke in there lemme tell you! They were downright mean in that jail!"

Anastasia

"Well, I don't know about that jail, but the jail in Sune's quarter was a simple bed, three meals and a lot of discussions on why what I did was wrong. We didn't agree, but they tried to convince me otherwise," Miranda says, "But they weren't going to hold me too long over an innocent mistake, no matter who I punched."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"To be fair, sometimes there's no other choice but to punch a dude in the mouf." Calleigh nods sagely.