Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Yes. We're trying to kill Shar.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Very good," Sage Vul'lath says, dry as a desert. "Sylvie has unfortunately departed, so 21 will not be available. I hope you have a back up plan."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Not yet. It's what you'd call a work in progress. Have you ever heard of a city called Starline?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"I have," Sage Vul'lath says, "Yet another reason too much magic without enough intelligence leads to ruin."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We need to find it. Any hints?'

Anastasia

"I've heard it fell off the Astral Plane," Sage Vul'lath remarks slowly, "Towards one of the elemental planes."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Any idea which one?'

Anastasia

"None whatsoever," Sage Vul'lath admits, "Aurora's library doesn't have any good lore on it that I've seen. I would suggest visiting an outside library to research it."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Bah. I'll check with the Silverbrow Consortium then.'

Anastasia

"Very good," Sage Vul'lath says, expression like he just bit into a lemon. "So you won't be staying long?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Would you like us to?'

Anastasia

Vul'lath merely looks at Dana and then Benyen. "She's found another," he says, slowly and firmly. "I think not."

"The library isn't a nap room, is it?" Miranda remarks, "Much as a sword isn't a fancy decoration."

"Precisely." Sage Vul'lath agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh snores loudly.

'I suppose we'd best be-'"GONE!" Calleigh cries, bouncing abruptly off of Dana's head and into the air and out of the library.

'...yes.'

Anastasia

A sharp nod from the gith as...

Next move?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

To Brightwater! Again! Silverbrow guys. Gem dragons. Oh my.