News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Seira's morning glow

Started by Anastasia, August 29, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"I shall await a favorable response, then."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Roelas rises and bows, leaving. Once gone Waukeen says, ""As he's the new Head Banker, there's been a shift in the mercane leadership," she remarks. "Quite the considerable one."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"I realized that much, given the blatant flaunting of his power and the way the Consortium has been expanding recently," Seira responds, having ensured that their privacy remains undisturbed and keeping an eye on Roelas to make sure he leaves her realm without incident. "What can you tell me about the situation?"

Anastasia

Waukeen nods slightly, "While the mercane have no true patron, they both respect me and have means to protect themselves and keep secrecy," Waukeen begins, "Over the ages they've accrued some of the best security measures in Creation, all to ensure their deepest politics stay a mystery to us. My position gives me some added insight, however. Their previous Head Banker and other high positions have been shifted. A single position being taken is part of politics, as is it sometimes being bought out. This is a deeper realignment, above and beyond the usual. Right now I'm pursuing bribes to try and learn more, but early rumors suggest one mercane is behind it all, one of the most successful power plays in eons if so."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

"I'm working on it, they haven't made official announcements yet," Waukeen says, "Which means there's dramatics in the air," Smiling now, "Which means money is there to be made!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"It doesn't feel right to me," Seira admits, "but gut feelings or not, I'm going to see if we can cooperate. In the end, what I'm asking is not that difficult. Do you think I'm likely to get my wish? And what would you expect them to ask in return?"

Anastasia

"As of now, I'm not certain until I  know who came out on top," Waukeen says, "As well as the disposition of the new leaders."

"Troubling," Antenora says, "By the way, the two of us had a telepathic conversation. He initiated the contact and we had a discussion about my recent ascension. He was completely congratulatory."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I suppose we shouldn't dwell on this until we know more," Seira muses, before smiling at Waukeen. "Did you have any ventures of your own to propose? Or this is entirely a social call on your part?"

Anastasia

"Well..."

This a good point to pause on, Cor, unless you had something to bring up here?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Locking since it's new thread time.
<Afina> Forever.