News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Crushed Slavers

Started by Anastasia, September 17, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"She wants to learn all the spells. I actually welcome the research from a divine perspective. While an administrative position in the Cauldron might be the best fit, I keep wondering whether I should challenge her with a much more handz on post. You see things differently, then."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"You know her better than I do," Amaryl admits, "That's a good approach for anyone to take, it's a natural researcher's mindset."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Everyone here has already passed rigorous testing, anyway, so immortality is pretty much in the cards in their future," Seira muses.

Anastasia

"Mm." A soft noise at that, "Berry Crownsguard," she says next, "Half mercane and half nymph. Now that's a combination!" she murmurs, eyes wide. "Focused on the mercantile side, strong and also a capable wizard on the other side besides his clerical talents, along with some basic paladin training. Reminds me of Emily," she opines. "A little too greedy but he's focused and gets results. Rides the line on greed and struggles with it, but generally pulls through in the end. Vivacious is the word used. Hm."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"He always seemed a likely candidate for dragonhood," Seira adds mischievously.

Anastasia

"Really? What kind?" Amaryl asks, "It didn't mention that, but that's a good sign!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Why not go for a prismatic? Baleruk made it work, and Sanzha's perfecting the process with our red dragon volunteers."

Anastasia

"If we can without starting a war with the draconic deities," Amaryl replies, "But if we can, why not?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Tiamat's probably a lost cause," Seira comments with a snort.

Anastasia

"Oh no," Amaryl deadpans right back. "Bahamut isn't."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

Amaryl raises a single eyebrow, not saying a word but giving you a long look.

"Ahem," she says after, "That aside, let's see. One more..."
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

"Dugarth Winsam," Amaryl notes as she reads, "Some sort of dwarf with stronger traits," she clicks her tongue, "A cleric and a warrior. He values your golden nature and your strength, as well as hope. A refugee from a destroyed clan, overrun by Sharrans. Strong, competent and together. Also a smith on the side like most dwarves. Is more than happy to go smash evil in anytime."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Mmm," Seira agrees. "So let's think about the positions I need filled, here. I see no reason to shift Laurenal to Lifasa, and while Ranbar or Berry will do well enough there I think Dugarth will find a new home there. And, in turn, that reborn Prime will accept him as another refugee that lost his past. What's your thoughts, there?"

Anastasia

"It makes sense," Amaryl says, "He's an odd one because of his bloodline, so a new start on a rejuvenated world logically follows. But is that the right choice?"
<Afina> Forever.