News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Crushed Slavers

Started by Anastasia, September 17, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"A monster is a monster, no matter what others think of him," Barachiel states firmly, "Let it not be forgotten."

"It seems we will agree to disagree," Akil concurs as the doors slowly open outward.

Before you are surely one hundred beautiful women of all kinds. Efreet and genies of all kinds (even a single marid), fallen, fiends such as beautiful erinyes and brachina, humans, elves and other humanoids of various stripes and sizes, a single air elemental with decidedly feminine proportions, at least one of what looks to be an exquisitely gorgeous statue given form and more. So many more. As one they bow and intone, "As part of the Grand Sultan's harem, we greet you all and welcome you."

The fact that they're wearing semi transparent silks and nothing else provides much to look at.

"Ah, ladies," Akil smiles, "These are indeed our guests. Please stand aside so that they may enter."

The assembled members of the harem spread apart as one, allowing access.

"If he has a hundred women, then each one is worth less than a spark," Elle remarks to Seira, out of the corner of her mouth.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore frowns slightly but doesn't say anything at the sight before him.

Even if they aren't called slaves, they still are at heart.

Corwin

"I've always wondered how harems work," Seira responds just as quietly. "I expect a lot of betrayal and backstabbing."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Elle gives Seira a smirk at that but doesn't reply further.

Barachiel gazes at them and as a one they simply fall back from him even further, as the party is lead inside.

We're going to resume with a new topic momentarily. Please wait, this won't be long.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?