News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Flaming meetings

Started by Anastasia, November 02, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Moore, Jetina and Xandra are ready. You meet with Romiel, Cresiel and one other. He is a simple astral deva, wearing plain clothes, a warrior's outfit with a cape.

Barachiel himself travels with two others, and you meet them all in the courtyard of his great fortress. Two stand behind him, armed and ready.

The first is seven and a half feet tall, a throne archon of broad muscle and weighty bulk. No fat, all muscle, like a statue animated. He wears golden armor, a golden mask and black robes with it, akin to a judge's. His hair is a stark white, a few wisps of it visible.

The woman next to him is seven feet tall, face open and kind, gentle. She is rounded without being fat, features delicate and joined by her eyes. A planetar with deeply tanned skin, that of a warrior traveling the long roads during the summertime. She wears the same sort of golden armor as the other, save for no helmet or mask. She has  shoulder length cerulean colored hair.

"The Authority of Wardens, Vel Custos. The Authority of Absolution, Cerulean Joy." Barachiel declares in a loud, clear voice. "Husband and wife united. The Sultan shall see that we offer both justice and mercy, if one is willing to purify himself and repent."

Cerulean Joy smiles at you, a warmth spreading to you, a momentary memory of - a mother? Mother. The feeling reminds you of mother without remembering her.

"Romiel, who do you bring?" Barachiel declares, "Who stands with you in the name of the righteous?"

"Cresiel," Romiel declares, "My beloved son and worthy shield," he says, "Let them know that Celestia is willing to protect any who need it, and none shall be forsaken. Adalan, healer and bringer of mercy, who will cleanse the righteous of pain and suffering, and remind the efreet we will not tolerate the righteous being harmed."

"Then in the light of Chronias, let them be blessed," Barachiel declares, a trumpet heard in the distance once he speaks. "Moore, who do you bring? Who stands with you in the name of the righteous?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore offers the Authorities a bow to each before he looks to Barachiel.

He clears his throat.

"Xandra, one who bears the burden of the wisdom of the Illuminated Heavens with grace and solidarity -- any who behold her will know that even through knowing the unknowable, she still holds in her heart the ability to teach it to those who will listen." Moore says with a gesture, before he turns to Jetina.

"Jetina, who brings Raziel's strength to bear to protect her allies and keep them whole -- one who will remind the efreet that even those who may not be of celestial blood at birth can attain great heights in pursuit of kindness."

Anastasia

"Then let us go forward - together!" Barachiel declares, a glowing white portal forming before you, the sides tinting fire red.

"Together!" Jetina seconds, Romiel already striding forward.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore gives one final look up as he takes a breath and will follow after Barachiel and Romiel -- as the most junior of the attendees, it makes the most sense!

Anastasia

I'm going to merge you into a new topic shortly.
<Afina> Forever.