News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

A guest of the efreet

Started by Anastasia, November 08, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Cresiel shakes his head. "A moment, please."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore hesitates for a moment.

He simply nods.

Anastasia

"Your convictions have been tested and here you are," Cresiel echos, "Fallen." The solar sits opposite his fellow (fallen) solar, "If you only wanted war, there are endless crusades serving Raziel, Tyr or the others of the Triad. It is not only war that brought you here."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore turns to Cresiel fully, then to Dustfire to see where this goes.

Anastasia

"They deserve to burn," Dustfire says, a hand balling into a fist. "Worthless things that think they can fight. Are you happy now, solar?"

"No," Cresiel shakes his head, "You speak a lie you wish to believe is the truth. Moore, you reach out to find the truth. Tell him."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Mortals aren't as insignificant as you think." Moore says, quietly. "Doesn't the very existence of people like Seira or Alicia prove that they can reach heights so far above anything anyone ever imagined?" He asks.

"Your view... Eblis' view... is that mortals aren't significant, that they can never become anything worthy. This age we live in now... the time we live in, shows how wrong of an idea that is. The fact that you're even here, that Eblis even sent you here, to a peace negotiation between Celestia and the efreet of fire... doesn't that show you how different things really can be?" He says, again, keeping his voice low.

"Nothing is absolute in Creation. I think you realize that, but don't know how to accept it as a truth yet." He adds. "Don't fall prey to the pride of the past."

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

"Foolish," Dustfire declares, "Do you think that means anything?"

"I know it does," Cresiel adds quietly.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore just smiles. "Is it foolish to change one's opinion when presented with new information?"

Anastasia

"I know all I need," Dustfire says, "The battlefield of war has taught me what I need to know."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"So you think you're done learning?" Moore asks. "A lot could be said for someone who isn't willing to experience anything else because they think they're perfect."

Anastasia

"Lord Beelzebub is a figure to respect," Dustfire retorts right back. "He has learned to be perfect."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles. "I can respect his perfection, too, even if I don't agree with all of it. But we're not talking about Beelzebub. He isn't here." Moore says, with a gesture around. "You have only your own eyes to see the world around you."

Anastasia

Cresiel frowns deeply, sharply. "Moore," he says it as a single word, a heavy word.

"At least you have moral flexibility to not be as blind as he is," Dustfire says, "Get to a point."
<Afina> Forever.