News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

A guest of the efreet

Started by Anastasia, November 08, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"When we are called on. Our duties focus more on Celestia than matters beyond it, but such things do often reach beyond Celestia." Cerulean Joy explains.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore nods.

"It's been... interesting being here, as part of all of this." Moore says. "I know I have, ah... unorthodox opinions when it comes to most things in Celestia, so it's... refreshing to be able to be here." He adds with a smile. "Even if it's really only because the Grand Sultan still thinks my actions were motivated by General Jaela's from Aurora."

Anastasia

"Really?" Vel Custos turns to that, "Why?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Well, I know Jaela had started a bit of her own offensive against Fire and the efreet." Moore explains. "She even managed a pact between a... I think he was a primal fire elemental?" A shake of his head. "I'm not sure on the details as they stand now. But this isn't the first time that my prior history with Aurora has been called out, Nasir had mentioned it in passing when he attacked me some weeks ago. So I imagine part of the reason the Grand Sultan asked for me to be here was to hopefully hear about Aurora's plans for Fire."

Anastasia

"Aurora has no plans for fire, the last I heard," Cerulean Joy remarks, "Has this changed, Duke?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore shakes his head. "Not to my knowledge. But even if they did, I don't think I'd want to know about them. That way they don't have to be dragged into anything unnecessarily."

Anastasia

"Ah, then because they thought you working for Aurora, they assumed it was Aurora's next mission?" Vel Custos asks. "A simple misunderstanding of allegiance and motive."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I think that's part of it." Moore agrees. "I suppose it speaks to the skill of Aurora and Celestia's information sectors that they don't have much of an idea of things." Moore says with a smile.

Anastasia

Vel Custos nods slightly, "Good. Let them wonder."

"Let them wonder,' Cresiel echos, "Information is so often power."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "Agreed. Hm, do you two think there's anyone else here that may be worth trying to talk to to gather that very thing?"

Anastasia

"That Commander you have history with," Vel Custos replies, "I mean to go talk to him soon."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Good luck." Moore says. "He seems like the type who'd cut his nose off to spite his face. He didn't like it when I told him he should respect the strength of the person who beat him in battle."

Anastasia

With a tight smile, "Evil and braggarts cannot stand that, and he strikes me as both," Vel Custos says, turning to go at that.

Cerulean Joy smiles, "May you walk under the light above, Moore."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore gives them both a bow. "Thank you, both of you."

Anastasia

Once they are gone, "Are there any others you wish to talk to?" Cresiel asks.
<Afina> Forever.