News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Survivors

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

It is a weary but victorious group that returns to Hope's Landing. Victory buoys you and yet - your mind keep returning to the light of Chronias. The flares of it, the healing, the protection - and the dreadful beams that erased evil as if it was never there.

As the story of your victory spreads about Hope's Landing: What do you do now?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

First things first, he'd like to get a status update on how everyone is doing to make sure he's abreast of everything that happened.

It was mentioned during the battles that somehow the Sultan had an "inside person" helping him -- Moore would also like to try and find out more about that, if possible.

Anastasia

"We're well," Cresiel reports when you ask him, the two of you in the busy courtyard. Beyond the walls there is expansion, within the zone of protection, as well as people working below, expanding basements. It's busy as Cresiel walks with you, towards inside and away from the noise. "How could we not be with this protection?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I wasn't sure what sort of trouble you and Xandra might've gotten yourselves into." Moore says with a smile. "Or your parents, for that matter."

Anastasia

Cresiel gives you a dry enough look to rival a desert's winds.

"We're fine," he says, "We are vigilant in case we are needed."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Mm. Still, though... there are some answers I need to look into." Moore says. "Is there anything else going on that needs my attention?"

Anastasia

"I am capable of handling things, as is Grias," Cresiel says, "Answers are why we are here." At that Cresiel pointedly looks up, at the eternal glow of Chronias.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

A smile and then a nod. "I'm going to go seek one out. I will return shortly." He says.

Plan here is... well, pretty much just go up until he's directed to wherever it is he needs to go. He'd like to see if anyone has anything more to say on the apparent spy.

Anastasia

As you get up to go, "Moore," Kaja calls, "You got a minute?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Of course." Moore says, turning to him. "What can I do for you?"

Anastasia

"That was a great battle," Kaja's smiling, showing so many sharp, white teeth. "We shed blood together, we stopped the efreet together. You are more than a worthy warrior."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I'll admit, I wasn't expecting them to even try and attack us here." Moore says with a smile. "You did an excellent job, like always. I'm happy to count you as both a comrade and a friend."

Anastasia

It's at that moment you feel it -a resonation between yourself and Kaja. You feel power flow and...

Node update, go read and reply.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

So noted.

Moore laughs quietly. "We seem to bond more over massive amounts of killing evildoers. I wonder if that's a good basis for a healthy relationshiop."

Anastasia

"Good?" Kaja's smile turns into a big, sharp grin, "It's the best!"
<Afina> Forever.