News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Io's Labyrinth

Started by Anastasia, December 12, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

"Maybe just convince the dragon to teach all of you." Moore says. "That'd be using your words anyway and would show him what you can do with them."

Corwin

Seira conjures up a tetrahedron and flips it in the air, before catching it. A glimpse at the result, and she tosses it to Jetina.

"Go for it. And Moore's right, try to go for broke here."

20:50 <CC> roll 1d4 Amaryl=1 Antenora=2 Jetina=3 Seira=4
20:50 <Penuche> CC invokes Penuche's magic: < 3 > [d4=3]
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"I will," Jetina says, stepping forward with a smile. She steps forward and towards a faint outline of Brass.

"May we have some privacy?" Brass asks, "This won't be long."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"We'll wait outside," Alicia says, retreating back to the well guarded door.

Nephrite

Anastasia

The kobold is there, giving you all a look but nothing else.

"He's talkative, even for a brass," Amaryl finally says, "But I liked him. Did anyone else like him?"

"It felt like drowning a word at a time," Antenora says, "He could have said what he meant with less than a fifth of the words he used." She runs a hand through her hair, then gently shakes her head, "I find it encumbering to communication, not enhancing."

"Ahem," Brass calls, "We're done!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Do you think you'd like a job once you're done with this post?" Seira asks, stepping back in.

Ebiris

"He seemed a good-natured sort," Alicia says to Antenora, waiting for Jetina to come back out.

Anastasia

"I'm open to offers," Brass chuckles, "Good luck, I'll talk to you later, I promise."

Antenora's soft sigh is almost too quiet to be heard. Almost.

Meanwhile Jetina is there, "Oh. Oh," she says. Her voice is more, beautiful, refined. It draws the eye to her, captivating as a siren's. "Hello?" she asks, blushing faintly as the party returns.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"It's like the difference in Marie after she got promoted from coure to tulani," Alicia observes after hearing Jetina's voice. "Whatever Brass taught you it must have been profound."

Corwin

"Brass wouldn't budge?" Seira guesses. "Alright then, let's go explore some more."

Anastasia

"It's like I was speaking wrong my entire life," Jetina says, every word making you want to hang on her voice, like that of a powerful bard, a tulani or well spoken celestial. "And now I can speak properly."

Siren's Voice (Su)

Jetina gains a +20 competence bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy and Perform (Song or Oratory) checks. She gains a +5 racial bonus to the DC of the Instill Charm, Enthrall Masses and Instill Domination epic skill usages for Diplomacy.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore gives a small clap. "Impressive!"

Anastasia

Thus you head to the south. Here the brassy walls are warmer, warmth spreading in the air. To the west the passage goes on a ways, before you see sand on the floor at the end, as it turns north slowly, winding in that direction.

To the east you see grass growing near the end, another slow hook north, brighter light coming from it.

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Let's head for the sand?" Seira proposes, doing so herself.