News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Forward

Started by Anastasia, December 27, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Thus you continue past this cavern, heading in deeper. Into the shadows, deeper and deeper - and ahead lies door of smooth metal ahead, vast as a few Hannas and blocking the way.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEEEEECT MAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC (psionics whatever)
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Have an Arcana roll, just in case. [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+51 : 2 + 51, total 53[/blockquote]
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

The door is not enchanted.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

The door is summarily removed with Disintegrate.

Anastasia

The door disintegrates. That was surprisingly easy. A simple, smooth and worked passage leads deeper.

"Hmmm...." Dana comes forth and eyes it, "Seems too easy."

"Not every dragon is capable of stopping heroes like us," Miranda chides, "Nor are we facing Hell's wrath every battle."

"I know and it fucking lets me down," Dana sighs, "This'll be some pussified dragon that can't even scratch my armor, won't it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"It'll probably be like fifty dragons when we get in there." Calleigh says, "Knowing our luck."

Yuthirin

Calleigh appears to be perplexed.

'Dana, don't hit on Calleigh.'

Anastasia

Oh ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, I thought that was Tryll. That's gross enough that I'm going to strike that line and revise entirely. Deleting the last post, will repost in the next post.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Dana grunts at that, while Benyen smiles, "How about sixty dragons?"

"Yeah," Dana's frown turns upside down, "Let's go and kick the ass of sixty dragons - no, seventy's even better."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Eighty!" Calleigh chimes in.

Anastasia

"Ninety," Miranda adds with a small smile.

"Oh fuck it, let's hope for a fucking hundred," Dana's grinning now, "Let's go and teach them what it means to be afraid again."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yeah!" Calleigh cheers, diving through the doors.

Anastasia

The passage indeed heads deeper. Deeper and deeper in, plunging down into shadow.  As you go, it emerges from the stone - a head, human sized, and made of rock. It's about 10ft ahead and poking out of the floor. In rough Common it asks, "Master want know why you do this."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"We're looking for a big heart-shaped ruby!" Calleigh says.

Tryll checks the heart-finder ruby to make sure they're going the right direction!