News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Should be Elysium, yeah. It's also where the House of Nature is, which is Lathander's divine realm.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Tryll waits for the others to wake up, then.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Awesome. Full party? Assuming so, any prep before you go?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Yes, full party. A trip to Elysium shouldn't need any prep. If needed, we can skip to Brightwater after some research.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Getting to Aurora takes a bit of effort once on Elysium, but a side trip to the House of Nature isn't hard. Soon enough you reach Aurora, the fortress sitting in a grassy field, and...

Go ahead.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

We outside or inside?

Anastasia

Just outside, but free free to head on in.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh, heedless of any possible reprisal or really anyone's personal space, flies inside through the gates. Tryll follows at a sedate pace. 'Miranda, Benyen, welcome to the Aurora.'

Anastasia

Naturally, nothing happens to Calleigh at all.

"It's good to be back," Dana says as the other two take it in. "So shit, let's get this going."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I think we'd be best off talking to Tannin, if he's available. He's usually in the know.' Tryll remarks as Calleigh flies into a portal.

Anastasia

Finding Tannin isn't too hard. He's resting in the cafeteria, which bustles with people coming and going. He's simply people watching, sipping a glass of iced water as...

Go ahead.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Tannin.' Tryll manifests as a ghostly white eye the size of a dinner plate immediately to Tannin's right.

Meanwhile, Calleigh is absent.

Anastasia

Tannin doesn't even blink, "Tryll," he says, "Dana, Miranda, Benyen."

"You know us?" Miranda asks.

"I keep in the loop," He says, "What do you need?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Tannin's job is to know things. He's very good at it. That's actually why we're here. We're looking for Sharrans. Preferably wealthy ones. To rob.'

Calleigh's absence continues.

Anastasia

"We have a lead on them, we're just too busy to chase Sharans right now. It's never been our patch," Tannin admits. "You familiar with Pandemonium?"
<Afina> Forever.