News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'What? No. She likes hugs, man. I might not share biology with you, but I'm not into slimes.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Miranda openly shudders.

"Well, no, I don't think it even fucking matters," Dana brushes it off, "We gonna go do this shit or what, or we got more important shit to do?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'We need cash to make the rod for the giant elemental so he can alternately blow things up or set them on all the fire. It's either this or go back to Earth for more shadow dragon hunting. Actually that sounds more appealing. Or we could play it safe and go find Thorajin in the Beastlands. Somewhere.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"We could also find a battle on Ysgard," Miranda speaks up "Or look into that war that's going on."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Robbing dead people on Ysgard seems shady, even for me." Calleigh says.

'I thought the war was over? Something about Zaaman Rul winning?' Tryll asks.

Anastasia

"I'm not sure," Miranda admits, "You may know more than I do."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, I wasn't even aware of it until Moore mentioned it, and you were there. That's the extent of my knowledge.'

Anastasia

Benyen waves a hand, "So what, either way, let's choose something and have some adventures.  We've rested up, let's get back to it."

Dana smiles at that, "Damn fuckin' right it is."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I'm not in favor of getting involved in a war I have no vested interest in and know nothing about, and I'm not exactly eager to learn more. Let's go kill aboleths.'

Anastasia

"Always a worthwhile goal," Miranda seconds, as...

Okay, plan and where your'e going, along with any prep for it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

1. No plan.
2. Wherever aboleths are.
3. The meatbags should probably invest in water breathing and mind blank.

Anastasia

That's well and good, but do you know somewhere aboleths are to go kill? Got some info or want to make a Knowledge check on it, or perhaps ask someone who may know?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Actually, Thorajin might know, and that would neatly kill two birds.

'I don't know where to find any, but I'll bet Thorajin does.'

"OH MAN THE MISSING SQUID!" Calleigh screeches. "I FORGOT!"

Anastasia

"About time we do," Dana says, "Let's do this."

Okay, same question about plan as above. Also, since it's been awhile, refresh me on what you know about him and his situation, if anything? We'll move on after that, but I want to make sure we're both on the same page here.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

He was last known to be in the Beastlands. I'll send a Correspond.

'Hey, Thorajin. You still hiding in the Beastlands?'