News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Get your key, try another thumb drive install or whatever and see? I'd be thinking mobo there, though.

Quite a ways. Teleport range for sure.

I can give you the exact number if you like.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Yeah, mobo is next because it's the most likely culprit.

'Gather round, everyone. We'll take the fast way.' Tryll says as he prepares to mainifest Greater Teleport to Thorajin's location.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Woosh.

Empty Air is still empty Air. Yet a familiar, tentacles horror floats here, awaiting you. 'Tryll?' is the question as soon as you appear.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Thorajin! Nice to finally see you! I-' "OH BOY ANOTHER BRAINSQUID! THIS COMPLETES THE SET! YAY!"

'Quite. I have rather a lot to explain, I suspect. Before I do, what have you been up to? Anything groundbreaking?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

'Right now I study the wind,' Thorajin says, as he takes in the others.

Dana just meets him with a casual look, a nod to him.

Miranda looks on fearlessly.

Benyen goes, "...hi? So what's to be studied in the wind?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'The wind?' Tryll asks, 'Whatever for?'

Anastasia

'Why not?' Thorajin says, 'The elementals live it every day. Maybe they're onto something. Maybe there are secrets from it I can learn and gain power.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Huh. Any luck so far?'

Anastasia

'Some,' Thorajin says, 'The winds are mercurial, but there is power and reason to them, somewhere.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You could ask Chan. We sort of know her. Calleigh's a princess of her court.' Tryll points a tendril at the courre, who is now flying in vertical circles around Thorajin.

Anastasia

Thorajin pauses at that, pauses long. 'How?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

'That is not how that works, young lady,' Thorajin chastises, 'Nonetheless, we're going afarfield. What was that about the irrigo?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"It is for meeeeeeeee~!"

'There's a lot going on with the irrigo. You want the short version or the long version?'

Anastasia

There's a moment's pause, 'I'm going to need to come with you and hear this in depth, aren't I?'
<Afina> Forever.