"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Eh? What's-'

"IT'S GREEN! WHY'S IT GREEN!?"

'EhhhhhhHHHHHHHhello. Yes?' Tryll looks at the doorway.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

It is green. Calleigh cannot escape that fact. Her tongue is green. Green as a forest.

As Calleigh deals with tongue metaphysics, an elf is before you. No. An eladrin, a beautiful figure. Hazy somehow, like a half remembered dream. A handsome man, here and there and not there at once.

"I am Ellonar," The eladrin says kindly to you, "You seem confused, Tryll. I would walk with you and illuminate what you do not understand."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Yes, can you explain how Angharradh has anything to do with this?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Offering you a hand for just a moment, "Not that you can take it, but gestures matter," he says, starting to walk. "Angharradh is an example, the same principle behind her is the principle behind the Triune you serve. You understand this?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Oh. Well yeah. That makes sense. She's the three-in-one elf god right? Similar to the Triune and the Triune.'

Anastasia

"Yes," The elf agrees, "The principle is to find the three who compose the Triune, to understand more. This seems to have caused difficulties," A glance back at Calleigh, "...how did her tongue turn green?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"IT'S GREEN BUT IT TASTES LIKE PURPLE!" Calleigh sobs.

'She's a courre among courres.' Tryll replies, 'Don't ask questions you'll regret the answer to. Also okay. I thought they were one god?'

Anastasia

"That's how it works," Is the explanation, "They are three who become one in certain circumstances."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Right, okay. So what happened after? Did they separate?'

Anastasia

"They can separate and rejoin," Is the explanation you get. "They have flexibility."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Oh. Uh. I didn't know that was a thing. Should have realized, I suppose, gods being gods they can do pretty much whatever they want. So where are they now?'

Anastasia

"They tend to their duties. Before I go on, for the sake of wisdom: Do you have an inkling of who they are?" Is asked to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I honestly thought they were aspects of the Queen.'

Anastasia

"Not quite, the Triune was an experiment in many ways," Ellonar says, as...

Is Tryll IC aware of Morwel's nature? I know some B3 PCs got in on it, but not all.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

hed be aware of whatever Morwell and others would tell him.