News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Going down

Started by Anastasia, August 16, 2019, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Thus everyone gathers, ready to go and...

Okay, new topic for sorting ease. More than anything else, let's start with the basics: How are you getting to Pandemonium?

[spoiler]

Dana
HP: 618/618 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+2 (+2 morale), Damage+0 AC+0, Saves+2 (+2 morale), Skills+2 (+2 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Rage 1/1 Offensive Chain 3/3 Defensive Chain 3/3 Defensive Stance 10/10 Protection Devotion 1/1 Bulwark 3/3 Haste 10/10
Spells Used: Power Points 485/485
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Death Ward, Dispelling Buffer (CL11), Energy Conversion (CL13), Heroism (CL5)
Notes: Triggers frost blood on a slashing or piercing melee attack.

Miranda
HP: 421/421
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Bonuses: Attack+2 (+2 morale), Damage+0 AC+0, Saves+2 (+2 morale), Skills+2 (+2 morale), Checks+0
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Death Ward, Dispelling Buffer (CL11), Energy Conversion (CL13), Heroism (CL5)
Notes: Favored enemy applies to attack rolls. No real resource issues with anything she does, can function all day.

Benyen
HP: 632/632 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Magic Circle Against Evil 10ft (Protection from Evil), Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Resources: Smite Evil 21/21 Channel Energy 13/13 Lay On Hands 60/60 Remove Disease 1/1 (week) Incarnum Overload 1/1 Servant of the Heavens 1/1 +5 One Attack On FA 1/1 (rnd) Take 10 On One Attack (rnd) 1/1 Rage 2/2 Hell Striker Takeover 1/1 (mth) Dimension Door 3/3
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes: Typical smite bonus damage is 28*2=56+6=62. 62+12=74*2=148 on charge, 74 normally.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Awesome. Where are you aiming for exactly, since Gate is precise.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Preferably just outside of Surgonar's Reef. If needed, can scry the location with Divination.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Dark.

The walls are tight. You stand in a narrow passage, winding tight, just barely enough for all of you to pass through. A steady breeze blows, yet the air is stale. Barely breathable and ice cold, the passage winding on ahead. That should lead right to the reef.

"Fucking scenic," Dana drawls, readying her shield.

Benyen shivers, "Scenic for an arctic cave," he agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Energy Conversion will keep the worst of the cold off of you. Pandemonium's winds can turn frigid in a moment. I tried to give us enough space so that they wouldn't know we're coming, but don't be surprised if shadows suddenly show up. On your guard.' Tryll says, heading forward.

Anastasia

For reference, marching order and Perception?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Dana, Tryll, Miranda/Calleigh, Benyen.

Tryll
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+50 : 7 + 50, total 57[/blockquote]Calleigh[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+41 : 7 + 41, total 48[/blockquote]

Anastasia

The winds carry noise - the sound of screams, pained and far away.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Well that sounds bad!" Calleigh remarks.

Anastasia

"It sounds worst," Miranda agrees, "Be it damned souls or the innocent being abused."

"Or Pandemonium is being an ass," Dana retorts as you advance.

Ahead it opens up - and here are the mangled remains of several ships of iron, covered in growths of rust red and pearl white. They lie there unprotected, nothing about - just the howling of the winds indeed.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, this is certainly scenic.' Tryll comments.

"How'd they get so many rusty boats here? Aren't boats usually made out of wood?" Calleigh asks.

Anastasia

"Usually," Miranda says, "I've heard of metal ships in Acheron, but not Pandemonium."

Benyen takes it in as the wind slackens for a moment, "Too bad, a metal ship would be great."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Maybe we can take one later.' Trylll replies.

Anastasia

"Meanwhile, uh...which way?" Benyen asks slowly, taking it all in.
<Afina> Forever.