News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Meanwhile in Sylica

Started by Anastasia, November 05, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"Oh, you're well learned, most people died in the desert long before getting that far," Marie compliments him. "Apparently it was quite an ordeal, with dragons and all sorts to fight while dying of thirst and exposure."

Anastasia

"Incredible," Maleas agrees, "However was it won? No one I heard of even know how to win it, should you survive long enough."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

He's really into this story! Shame Marie wasn't around for it. "I'm not sure I could do the tale true justice, but it was a trial of perseverance and strength with a lot of fighting against the stars at the end, but the final challenge was simply to master the furnace. And that's what led to the verdant and lively place you see before you; the desert made to bloom."

Anastasia

"Tell me then, do the bards here sing of that story?" Maleas asks, "I would spare the time to hear it, if they are."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

It's a shame Syala never stuck around after he woke up, she could really wow him with a firsthand account. "There's a few actually. Try asking for A Cold Furnace's Comfort. It's a bit embellished for the romance but it's my favourite to listen to," Marie recommends.

Anastasia

"A lovely name." Maleas considers, "The only thing that may make it lovelier is if you came with me, Marielle." He smiles then, "I'd like to treat you for your kindness."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Good to know he's not scared of otherworldly beautiful women after his experiences! "Treat me with the money I just gave you?" she asks with an impish smile. "Just so you know, I am married."

Anastasia

Maleas doesn't miss a beat, "Then I'll extend an invitation to husband as well. He must be a lucky man."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Okay seriously guy take a hint. "She," Marie corrects. "But this is where we must part ways. Good fortune in your journey and give my love to Queen Morwel when you reach the Court of Stars."

Anastasia

A nod to that, accepted without complaint. "Thank you again," He offers, gone.

Alas poor Marielle, your undoing is your suitors, smitten by your beauty.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie waves him off and wishes him luck before she returns inside, praying back to Antenora about how the nurse fantasy is a common one.

Anastasia

As Marie goes back, meanwhile...

Ready to switch back to Alicia?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.