Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I RIDE THE TSUNAMI!  THOUGH I DIE, I DIE A HERO! =P

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Friends who set you up for a fall.

When someone says he wants to hang out with you at 3:30 on a Sunday.  So you talk to him that morning and say, "Awesome, dude, I've actually got some chores, so I won't really be around until 4:00 ... but call me when you head over to check, just in case."

And they say that's great, so you're home and 5:00 rolls around, and you call your friend to ask what's up, and he bitches at you for waking him out without so much as a, "Oh, yeah, I was feeling really tired.  Sorry I forgot to say something about that."
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I have so much goddamn fucking stress right now, I'm losing sleep over it. Come Wednesday, I'll tell the lot of you if it's justified or not. It all depends on when the tests get back from the doctor.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

metroid composite

I have a set of about 15 easy but time consuming tasks to acomplish right now (over the past month really) and have accomplished very few thanks to procrastination.  It really makes me feel incompotent -_-.
ats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. Based on these axioms, a cat with peanut butter toast strapped to its back will therefore hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Celisasu

Customers.  I hate customers.  I can't figure out how the average customer climbs out of bed without killing him or herself.  How the heck can you not be able to figure out that when the last movie starts at 10:30PM that we're not going to let you buy a ticket at 11:40PM?

Otter

To clarify: your problem is that the group gets along too well?

*whistles*

Hi there.  I'm Otter.
size=9]The Lutrines Enhydra

Mastermind: Jeff
Incisors: Sheena Lepant, Kyle, Sonya Shulen
Dukes of Nuke: Lemina Ausa, Edwin Odesseiron
Support: Jessica De'Alkirk, Jeane, Tim Rhymeless[/size]

Priss

Quote from: "Otter"To clarify: your problem is that the group gets along too well?

Wow... talk about giving away your newbieness with one statement. ^_-

This is a group that likes bitching for the most part.  When members of this group aren't bitching about something, then generally speaking much bad things are afoot with the planning of great evil... well, more than there usually is that is. ;p
nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Dracos

Heya Otter.

At a guess, Otterland? =)

Nice Planescape:Torment avatar by the way.  And welcome to the boards.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Celisasu

Quote from: "Priss"
Quote from: "Otter"To clarify: your problem is that the group gets along too well?

Wow... talk about giving away your newbieness with one statement. ^_-

This is a group that likes bitching for the most part.  When members of this group aren't bitching about something, then generally speaking much bad things are afoot with the planning of great evil... well, more than there usually is that is. ;p

LIES!  I am not plotting the assassination of half our population via the selective use of teletubbies and naked politicians!

Jon

Quote from: "Celisasu"
Quote from: "Priss"

LIES!  I am not plotting the assassination of half our population via the selective use of teletubbies and naked politicians!

Indeed. Technically, three-fourths of our population, while perhaps including the same half of our population you mentioned, is not actually the same thing.

kpjam

Quote from: "Dracos"Odd.  Too many of you are having good days.

I suggest assassinations.

But I always suggest assassinations.

I must therefore give this job to Bean.

Bean, your task is to pie everyone in the face.

Work from the Zs up.

Dracos

Who's having a good day?@!?

awaits an answer so he can ruin it
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

kpjam

On an unrelated note.  I can't seem to read any fanfiction.  The only parts of stories are continuations of ones I've already started.  And even those are dwindling.  I know a few author's I like, and yet, nothing.  A chapter and I give up....

am I growing up?

Brian

Quote from: "kpjam"Who's having a good day?@!?

I am!

Because you posted.

:D

Beat that!
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

kpjam

Quote from: "Brian"
Quote from: "kpjam"Who's having a good day?@!?

I am!

Because you posted.

:D

Beat that!

little hearts form in this one's eyes

You like me?  You really like me?

skips away