News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Some weeks just suck, yeah. How bad a ticket?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rukatin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 05, 2017, 09:06:14 PM
Some weeks just suck, yeah. How bad a ticket?

Eh, not too bad I don't think? I didn't get rung up for a speeding ticket because the cop noted that it was my first time ever getting pulled over, and the fact that I was polite and honest about the fact I was speeding. So I think I got 'disorderly conduct with a vehicle' no point off my license, just 187 dollar fine.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Rolling software out to people that have been living on a bunch of hacks forever and want to keep them is a pain.  Sure many of them are grateful, but the ones that whiiine....  "I am trying...trying hard to give a shit about what's coming out of your mouth.  It's so hard.  Oh wait, the people being nice have a problem?  Let me go help *them*."
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Burned my thumb pretty badly in a smores/campfire incident which involved me trying to move an unburned log.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"You enslave minds!"

Yuthirin

WOE! SADNESS! ANGUISH!

I'm rapidly getting sick.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Would explain why I saw you online at 5 AM your time, was wondering. Hope you shake it off, man. Sick sucks.

So does burning your hand. Owwww.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

The 5 am thing is because I am ALSO working 12 hour shifts this week.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Nothing like greeting 5 AM by being stomach sick in the bathroom.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

My Comcast wireless connection is causing 80% of URLs to timeout before pageload.

For example, I can connect to Google, but not any Google search results.

Why.

Rukatin

Oh! Almost forgot to mention. I had my wisdom teeth taken out today! I had three on them.

The only problem I have so far that I can only eat soft foods and no soda. Thus far I have subsided on pudding, gatorade and Mac & Cheese.

"You enslave minds!"

Arakawa

Quote from: KLSymph on June 16, 2017, 11:19:20 PM
My Comcast wireless connection is causing 80% of URLs to timeout before pageload.

Unsurprisingly, there are even further infinite degrees of internet badness:

https://danluu.com/web-bloat/
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Anastasia

Why oh why did I add red pepper to spaghetti sauce when I know it bothers my stomach? Ugh.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 30, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
HE'S ALIVE

I also forgot to post today is a B5 make up day, my bad. If you see this any time soon, I'll do some evening posting at the normal time.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

We have 40 guests.  That's kinda bs.  Guess the bots are out in force today.

I kinda whammied myself running about yesterday.  Probably good for me but feel like crap at the moment.  Bleeeh.
Well, Goodbye.