News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Back aches and shoulder aches and stomach aches, oh my.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Pounding headaches suck.

They really suck.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on November 18, 2019, 12:48:12 PM
Pounding headaches suck.

They really suck.

They really do.

Any history of migraines or anything like that? Usually if I'm having a lot of headaches, I take a look at my caffeine intake. For me, the more irregular it is, the more headaches I have.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

No, it's probably vision related. I have really terrible vision, multiple vision problems and poor vision correction. I think that got to me is all.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Today I got no sleep.  well almost none.  I woke up at 4 am.  I answered work questions.  I hit things in Maj'eyal without dying.  I drove and got groceries.

I stumbled through work.  I took point at talking at all the engineering managers.  I got to end of workday.  A grit happened.  Whee.  I left work a half hour later.  I grilled steaks.  I ate 75 of a dinner.

Work called.  They needed heroic saving.  Boo heroic saving.  They had enormously fucked up tonight's go-live for the product.  The big one that the board was  looking at numbers for.  So why not, of course that wasn't getting a no.  And now it is eleven thirty and they are saved and I am going to mind sear orcs until high peak falls over.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

For extra fun, when they screwed up.  They then put a screw up on top of their screw up.  And another one on top of that.  So people weren't able to reason about what had happened and because they so often suddenly make left turns, they presumed that they couldn't trust what they saw.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

The Redskins finished 3-13, a total disaster of a season top to bottom. Ugh.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

The net-gods seem to want to burn the forum down.

Also been sneezing my head off and dealing with nasal/mucus colds for five days now.  I haaate that.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Bathroom renovations in winter=emergency hose showers are a lot less fun. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

6 AM trips into the cold, driving rain sucks.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

https://kotaku.com/dragon-ball-z-abridged-comes-to-an-abrupt-end-1841522850/

Well that's a darn shame. Ending of cell saga was fantastic, hopefully they change their mind at some point but if not at least they picked a really good stopping stop and it was on their end, not because of a cease and desist.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

It is a shame, no two ways about it. I suspect once the pressure dies down a bit they'll at least dabble in it, but who can say?

More analytically, I noticed they never did much towards the Buu Saga unlike others, and it always felt like they didn't have the same passion for it as the other arcs. Combine that with the fact that the end of Cell was such an emotional high point and I can see why they'd cash out.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

It was fucking them over professionally since Toei hates their guts and they get a lot of shit from the industry. I don't know if they can really go anywhere from it since none of their other projects have gotten nearly the same traction, but it might at least help them get more voice work in dubbing now.

Anastasia

Things that suck: Morning back spasms. Owwwwwww.
<Afina> Forever.