News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

On the high seas, seeking adv~enture!

Started by Dracos, November 15, 2004, 09:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

It was indeed chilly for this southern region...the hairs on the back of Craig's neck standing up...almost a ghostly breeze passing before his eyes somewhere ahead, watching.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Huh. Odd." Craig shook it off as he kept walking onwards, checking his map every once in a while, even as he thumbed his knives' hilts. "Get ready guys, something seems to be foul in the air."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

"Really?  I thought that feeling was just because we were coming up on a concentration of elves, and that was how they smelled."  He muttered with a smirk beneath his mask as he readied some ice spells.  One forest a year was about his limit for destruction, after all.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

Nothing appeared for them to bear their discontent upon but the chill in the air grew worse.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Trust me, it isn't any worse than a coven of wizards. Hoo boy, I wonder if learning how to shower forced the knowledge of the wonderful thing called 'showering' out of their heads?" Craig retorted as he continued pressing on.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

Zack blinked.  "Leave it to an elf to butcher the sense out of the English language," he sighed, pressing on, looking over his shoulder every once in a while.  "So, how far are we from Elfland now, anyhow?"
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

Craig had...no idea!

But he could check the map.  And by guessing, it looked like they were a day to go from the castle.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.