News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Evil Commentary Bureau Members

Started by Dracos, July 21, 2002, 08:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, it's a known fact that the Evil Commentary Bureau has grown most grandly from it's original one man team of Evil.   Many have come to study and imitate the Evil style of commentary and criticism.

For identification purposes, here are those who count themselves proudly among the ECB staff:

Dracos: ECB founder as well as the creator of the Make Sense school of criticism.  The guy writing this very post.  My work speaks for itself.

Rezantis: One of the earliest members of the ECB and a grand friend besides.   His technical skill at tearing apart arguments rivals my own.  It's truly a pity he never went into debate as with his skills he'd be a devestating opponent to face.  Fear his mighty Clue-by-four, weapon of choice.

Cymage: The Evil Volunteer Critic of the ECB and an expert at picking apart the grammar of his opponents.  His analytical mind is fierce in it's effective wit and sharp analysis.  With twin thumbs, he is a critic of classic merit.

Calendar: The Ardent Catholic, participating in the first attempt at a group session, her knowledge of biblical matters has  been quite helpful.  No individual ECB's as of yet.

NeremWorld: The Witty Retort Jury of the ECB.  Also participating in the  first group session.

"Carthrat- the Article Abbotair. It's a long, slow grind."
*shrugs* My main participation will probably be finding articles, showing them to Rez and then getting people to MST them. When I do individual critics, I'll probably ruin the impartiality. But I'll find time to do them sometimes.

Xaldaran: The Correcter.  A participant in the Group ECB'ing and an excellent proof reader for individual ECB's.

Dunefar: The Exuberant.  An active new voice in the Evil Commentary Bureau, making his way forth with a storm of critiques.

Evil Empress Azalyn: An expert at hunting plagiarists down and our new expert to deal with crappy lemon fics and the like.

For any I missed, or who wish to join, private message me.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.