News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Contact Information

Started by Rezantis, March 01, 2005, 01:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

OK . . . furthermore!

Since at least of us don't know each other, I'd like to get a few contact details so we can get hold of each other.  This is optional, it just makes debate and planning easier and more streamlined.  It also lets people beat you with a stick if you're about to break a deadline. :)

As I posted in ze other thread:

Email: rezantis@catwho.net
MSN: rezantis@hotmail.com
AIM: 'Rezantis' OR 'Relm Tyrean' depending on what I'm using to connect at the time.

If I'm online, feel free to bug me, and if you don' mind people being able to get hold of you, post yours here too.  Otherwise we'll be relying on PMs. :p
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

quintopia

AIM: TheRealQuintopia or NemoPraecipuus
Y!: david31786@yahoo.com
MSN: quintopia@hotmail.com
email: quintopia@quintopia.net

btw, this forum has about a hundred mods installed.  it's incredible.  but why did no one bother to change the style?

CasualSax

i][size=9]I want to be the minority
I don''t need your authority
Down with the moral majority
''Cause I want to be the minority[/size][/i]

Rezantis

Quote from: "quintopia"btw, this forum has about a hundred mods installed.  it's incredible.  but why did no one bother to change the style?

Most of us use the 'chronicles' style which you can change to in your profile (actually, I thoguht it was the default when you create a new account) . . .

. . . the reason it's not the default for unlogged in users is all the screeching that occurred waaaaay back when I first installed it . . .

The forum is pretty cool, but I won't take credit for that, I'm no longer the active tech admin. ;)
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Carthrat

AIM: Carthrat.
IRC: C-Rat. Catch me in #elysium, because it's neat and it belongs to me.

Not Rez.

MSN: Apwind2@hotmail.com
E-Mail: Don't e-mail me! Use the built-in PM system with Soulriders! :D
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Leus

AIM:  Hybrid4994

MSN:  xounmis@hotmail.com

Yahoo! Messenger:  leus_stoneheart
ffort is useless if you're still going to suck.

SuperusSophia

Dracos

Quote from: "quintopia"btw, this forum has about a hundred mods installed.  it's incredible.  but why did no one bother to change the style?

There are several styles avaliable on the board.  You can change them in your preferences.  Take your pick. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Itarien

Rye Coal

AIM: Rye Coal
Email: gtg153w@mail.gatech.edu
- if you email me please involve NOMIC in the title to make it more distinguishable.

tinuviel

Hmm should have noticed this earlier...

Email - jadore_les_bananes@yahoo.com
Kindly say something about Nomic in the subject line.