News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Invitations

Started by Rye Coal, June 01, 2005, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rye Coal

Jason_Miao your officialy invited.
You will be inserted into the play order, given a title, and welcome points. Check The Player Sirialization and Status thread, Current Scores thread, and Titles Tread to make shure you get all that is entitled to you. Think of it like a scavenger hunt

Itarien

Evelyn, I officially invite you to join us in our little game.

Yep, same as what Rye Coal said. Make sure you get everything you're entitled to.

Welcome aboard.  :D

Jason_Miao

Thank you, Charr Coal. ^_^

I do not yet have a title, nor have I been serialized.  However, I do have my welcome points.

I presume we can still comment on the outstanding Draft (before the final version arrives), so unless contradicted, I will do so later tonight.

tinuviel

Quote from: "Jason_Miao"
I do not yet have a title, nor have I been serialized.  However, I do have my welcome points.
Serializ'd.  :)  Give me a shout, in the future, when the serialization thread needs updating, I don't always remember to check in.  My contact info's in the appropriate thread.

n.b.- your serial number has no bearing on your place in the order of turns.  As Rye I think said somewhere, we go in alphabetical order.   Numbers have an entirely different purpose. Just so there's no confusion there.

Also, did we ever address the issue of titles?  Meaning, now that we have inactive and vacationing players, perhaps titling should be maintained within the active, not vacationing players?  So that way they all get a title?  A thought for you to toss around.

Rye Coal

Agreed, If anyone is hard up for a proposal, amending 301 would be a good idea.