News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Current State of the Game

Started by Rye Coal, June 02, 2005, 07:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rye Coal

Something has happened to our friend Mr. SuperusSophia and his DRAFT proposal has been sitting for about a week with no FINAL up for vote. In the past I've been fairly merciless with absent players but with so few active players I haven't pushed it. I've adjusted the Scoreboard to reflect our new players. Attention New Players Our Turns go In alphabetical order so watch carefully as your both in the top half of the list. You have a 24 hour window to post your new DRAFT after the completion of the previous player's turn (marked by the end of their proposals voting phase or lack thereof).

I've communicated with Itarien, Cathrat, and Tinuviel about this so if you see SuperousSophia out there let em know. I would like to have a new proposal up by Saturday so If you want to hop back in (Cathrat and Tinuviel) Now would be a good time. If no one posts by around 11 PM GMT Saturday Night I'm going to start being bitchy about the time requirements and that's no fun, so please post! If Cathrat and Tinuviel don't post that will put Evelyn Up first then Itaren, then Jason_Miao, Then Me, Then back to SuperousSophia.

Also we need an active board moderator since Casual Sax is with us no more. I would be willing to take up that responsibility - anyone disagree?

Dracos

I'll see about finding and poking SuperusSophia.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

is this game dead?  I'll move it off stage if it is.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Itarien

Yeah Drac, I think it died a silent death.

tinuviel

Dracos

Bleh.

*Cleans up later*

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.