News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

The Man They Call Shan

Started by Kwokinator, June 12, 2005, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

Zhu-Lin tamps down the dirt to help keep the bandit in place.  "How can I be certain you will not warn the others.  Besides, I need to wait for nightfall to see what the ghost thinks.  If you aren't here, I can't tell her you do not deserve to be haunted."
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Kwokinator

"I'll go far away!" the bandit pleaded. "They'll kill me if they find out I'm the one who told you anything, I can't be here!"

Edward

"I need to wait for nightfall," Zhu-Lin repeats.  "That way I can tell the ghost that you and your partner do not deserve to be haunted."

OOC: Does Zhu-Lin have the slightest idea whether this bandit would just flee or if he's lying his head off.  Zhu-Lin would be a lot more likley to let him go except the fortune teller warned him to be cautious.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Kwokinator

OOC: Decide for yourself, all the necessary clues should be there ^^

The bandit mutters some choice words under his breath, but relents after it occurs to him that Zhu Lin isn't willing to reconsider.

"Fine.  Now what?"