News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Game Status

Started by Merc, July 31, 2005, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Merc

Don't know yet, though my preference would be to game once or twice a week in IRC. Preferably once a week in the beginning as I'll have to do separate scenes for every player until you guys start gathering up.

I do first want to see who still -wants- to play though before setting up an actual time. On my part, I'd -like- after 6pm CST and on any day out of Mon, Wed, Sat or Sun.

However, until I get a job, I can pretty much game at any time once we've settled on it though.

Post what times are good for you, so I can start getting an idea. That goes for any player still willing to give this game a shot.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Edward

Monday and Saturday could work for me.  Wednesday and Sunday won't.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Bean Bandit

Personally, my job hours just went haywire, so I can't predict when Exactly I'd be available beyond two weeks notice.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Dracos

Need any help, Merc?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.