News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

was at GDC on and off all week, keeping me tired and busy.  Fuu.
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

Anybody else here hit legend before?

Dracos

Caught up with Hal and Merc and boardgamed on sunday.  Was nice.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Quote from: Dracos on March 28, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
And we all suffered horrible trauma. Some more than others.

And thus, eldritch abominations escaped into the vast world, emboldened by our failures.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Yeah, that was more on the positive really from my angle...

God so many tentacles.  We fail so hard at random :P
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Really reminded me of that Dead of Winter game where right off the bat, Iddy died.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Merc on March 28, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
Quote from: Dracos on March 28, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
And we all suffered horrible trauma. Some more than others.

And thus, eldritch abominations escaped into the vast world, emboldened by our failures.

Two of us went mad, and the remaining two were forced to retreat once the heavy hitters were taken out. As I recall from the story card, the NPC we recruited propped a chair against the door from the outside, forming the flimsiest barrier ever, and chastised us about what we released on the world. XD
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Watched Ready Player One.

Dracos:  Dracos: It took no risks at all, but was a nice fantasy love-story with lots of homages and fun digital popcorn.  "Here is sexy female avatar...it turns out played by sexy female real life person with minor blemish who also has convenient resistance movement perk (They aren't actually people and none of them get named) and is also about your age."
(10:57:34 PM) Dracos: "Btw, you are excellent fit and not greasy at all boy who lives in junkyard and spends his time being the perfect memorization of a socially malformed coder's life.

I enjoyed the digital popcorn. 
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Woke up feeling better and with minimal pain. Today may be a good day.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Bought pre-order of hearthstone expansion for first time ever.

Was pretty happy with the 74 pack openings - Got six legendaries (seven including the freebie you get for logging on). I actually want to play with most of them as well.

I am a bit frustrated by the power level of other decks I'm seeing though. I'm not really seeing new decks, just old powerful decks with some of the more powerful new cards mixed in. It's kind of annoying and not fun.

Since I'm typically a F2P player and don't even play all that much, I don't have a lot of the older cards, and I feel like I'm still playing in the same old shitty ladder system...which is the reason I don't play it as much as I used to. And we JUST rotated a lot of cards out, so it shoudln't feel like the same old shit.

Maybe I just need to give a bit of time for the strong decks to ladder up, but I kinda wanted to play more with new cards especially since I felt like I got some nice ones.

Ah well.

Yuthirin

North and South Korea are on the verge of a peace treaty after almost 68 years of war and hostilities.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on April 27, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
North and South Korea are on the verge of a peace treaty after almost 68 years of war and hostilities.

Would be awesome to see.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

NO GOOD NEWS SINCE THE 27TH OF LAST MONTH!?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

We didn't want to jynx those good news like the peace treaty.