News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Project Director came by around noon, shook everyone's hands saying happy thanksgiving...and then told us we could all go home early, regardless of how many hours we'd charged. I'd charged 10 and had 5 to go. Awesome.

I picked up the Mario Galaxy game on the way home, so let's see if that adds more awesome to the day.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

thepanda

A successful Thanksgiving trip with absolutely no drama. Amazing.

Also, I'm now viewing this on my brand new 20" LCD monitor. I've finally upgraded from my dinky 15" monitor. ;_; Joy!

This site looks so much better when I don't have to scroll left and right.

Dracos

I think Mill's working right again.  You are right, Mil?
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Millenia be done again.  Chores finished.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

I've finally finished my Aria run.

Aria, Aria the Natural, and the OAV Arietta are, in my opinion, the best slice of life series I've seen.

Here is hoping for another season!

KLSymph

After seven long, bitter years of Googling, I finally downloaded the Psychic Force 2012 sountrack.

I'm so happy I could cry.

Shuten

Quote from: thepanda on November 28, 2007, 12:58:36 PM
I've finally finished my Aria run.

Aria, Aria the Natural, and the OAV Arietta are, in my opinion, the best slice of life series I've seen.

Here is hoping for another season!

Ask and ye shall receive.

In the meanwhile I would suggest checking out Sketchbook ~Full Colors~ to tide you over. I can't comment on how it compares to Aria since I never really watched the series, at least as far as I can remember, but it is a pretty nice slice of life series in its own right.

Anyways I shall divulge an appreciation for today.

Keeping in mind that I am a casual, a word I am using in the loosest possible fashion, football fan it was still nice to receive the signed mini helmet I won a few weeks back in a certain football themed online sweepstakes. All in all I didn't do too bad in said sweepstakes. I managed to reach the max prize limit in the lowest level of the contest and win two prizes in the next level up.

Mind you it would have been nice to have won a prize in the second to highest level, I had no interest in winning the prize listed for the highest level, but considering my usual luck with sweepstakes I have no reason to complain. ^^;

Sincerely,
Shuten

thepanda

Already watching Sketchbook, Shu. It ain't bad. Congrats on the prizes.

Good thing: I managed to make it to lab today. Hopefully I'll have rides until classes end.

Shuten

Technically this applies to yesterday. Still since I'm only just getting on now I may as well post it now. This week was a great week to pick up Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS. Ten dollars off and a five dollar gift card towards the next purchase as well. If you have been considering picking up the game now is a great time. Just 'buy' it from the place claiming they are the 'best'. Whether they truly are or not is something each person will have to decide for themselves or not.

Oh and yes I'm enjoying the game so far. It continues to feel weird getting used to playing a 3-D game using digital pad to move the character but I am managing all things considered.

Sincerely,
Shuten

thepanda

Finals are OVER!

Now for more Mario Galaxy (and then finish .hack//g.u.)

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Millenia is working again.  The bug is fixed.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Fixed?  Yo?
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.