News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

After all, the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Traveling to Vegas on company dime this weekend.

Going to go hang out with Liddo-kun.  And probably eat some stuff.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Sounds like a fine weekend indeed. There for a conference?
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Just got back from a week-long visit with a good friend of mine. We hung out, watched movies, played games, saw the sights. A good time was had by all. It's nice to be back home though. My kitty missed me.

Oh and I discovered that Little Mac is one of the most OP of the new Smash characters. Super fast, hits really hard, has great range and is very easy to use.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Sounds like Mike Tyson finally rubbed off on him, eh?
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

We should play some, Kaldrak.
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

I am in relatively good health. Had a health screening at work today. BP is 128/76, weight is 175, but my fat % needs work. 17%, I'd like to drop about 5%.

Find out cholesterol and what-not in a couple weeks when the blood work gets back.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Merc

Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions was a fun concert.

I admittedly wasn't as familiar with some of the songs as I was with say, Video Games Live or Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, as I haven't played all of the pokemon games, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless.

Also, the ending anime Gotta Catch 'Em All song with everyone singing along the lyrics was amusing too. I wanted to crack up because the girl next to me seemed so embarrassed and almost like she was trying to melt into her seat because her boyfriend was loudly and excitedly singing the lyrics along with the song when he remembered the lyrics and just loudly humming along when he didn't.

For anyone curious, apparently you can watch the whole concert on Youtube, from when it played in NY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV4ppUNXF8

Glanced at that video, was a bit sad that in the last song, Kiseki, we didn't have anyone singing the lyrics from the stage, so that's a bit disappointing to find out after the fact.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

Akane007 is being induced tomorrow at 8am, and little Ranko007 will be coming soon thereafter.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

thepanda

Anastasia

Twins? Awesome. That'll keep you busy for the next two decades, easy.
<Afina> Forever.