News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

The "What Are You Playing Today" Thread

Started by Dracos, December 29, 2005, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Playing some Valdis Story.  This is neat, though juggles hurt and its a bit mastery focused for me.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Just finished a run of Helen's Mysterious Castle.  Kind of a cute time extremely time based combat system (Everything is measured in ticks and manipulating what happens when is a lot of the battle).  Music is...actually not all that bad, but the sound output definitely is a bit painful.  Story is a little weak and a little 'oh, you pulled all the punches', but the combat system made it a cute time spend.

Been playing Pathfinder Adventures.  Which has a buggy digital version.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

I've recently played a bunch of Call of Duty games. They're all pretty same-ish, though I stayed away from the main ones for the most part and worked my way backwards through all of the Black Ops series, which I find a bit more enjoyable due to the focus on storytelling.

CoD, for when you don't want to think too much and just want to shoot guys.

Also,
Spoiler: ShowHide
press X to pay your respects.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Finished up Torment: Tides of Numenera.  I think that the pieces that the game was put together with don't quite fit right.

Was playing some Ys Oath of Felghena but now starting up Tales of Bersaria, where Betrayal is polite.
Well, Goodbye.

JamesM

Quote from: Dracos on August 26, 2017, 12:02:32 AM
Finished up Torment: Tides of Numenera.  I think that the pieces that the game was put together with don't quite fit right.

Was playing some Ys Oath of Felghena but now starting up Tales of Bersaria, where Betrayal is polite.

Torment: Tides of Numenera is one of my favorite RPGs of that era. Did you play the enhanced edition or the original version?

Kaldrak

I've decided I hate free time and am playing Kritika Online. Cause the last time I played a Korean MMOARPG it ended up SO well for me....
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

I've been addicted to idling to rule the gods, which isn't all that good.

I also have Slay The Spire which is a card game not quite as catchy as Monster Slayer that I am poking wanting to see if as more gets unlocked it feels deeper.  I've beaten it once with a Reflect Damage build.
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Anyone plan to pick up Monster Hunter World for PC later this year? I plan to and want to try and pre-plan a guild/server and group stuff.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Never quite got into it.  Though certainly I'm seeing a lot of excitement around for it.
Well, Goodbye.

Ebiris

I heard the combat is kinda like Dragons Dogma so I'm vaguely interested in it.

Yuthirin

I never got into it either. I've no plans to buy it.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

I've always had interest in the series, but I own one of the 3ds games and I've honestly not played it more than like 10 minutes. Generally have too little time for gaming and when I do, I'd rather play other stuff more.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

I've been playing Idling to Rule the Gods (bad addict) and Slay the Spire lately.  Should get back to deeper games.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Been off and on replaying Lufia 2 recently. Just started the second half of the game after Gades. It's a solid 16 bit game that's better with a fixer/retranslation patch.  Really one of those late 16 bit RPGs ala FF6, BoF2 and others that hit it out of the park.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?