News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Mercenary Arc

Started by Carthrat, August 31, 2002, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

While everyone else in the part wandered around shrub, *still* looking for John and Co., they aforementioned travelled East.

Time dilation ensues, and a few days later...

They were walking along a somewhat deserted path. The nearest villiage, Corlaris, was roughly a day away, and was the center of the regions farming community.

Aside from dealing with a few orc bandits, the journey was uneventful.

But then.. something rustled in the bushes to the side..

OOC: Ok, this folder is only for John, Jean and Shade. The rest of you, figure out which way you're going so I can continue there.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anonymous

John's hand flew to the pommel of his sword as his whole body tightened in response to the possibility of combat.

Slowly edging backwards, he frowned.

Oh well, another day, another fight.

Ginnezumusha

OOC:  ph33r the parody characters!

IC:  A tall man crawls out of the bushes, (though I don't know how you would tell how tall he is if he's crawling) being kicked in the ass by a shorter man in long, flowing pink robes.  The pink one is obviously angry at the taller man.

"You dumb ass!  You took us through some god forsaken pathway, and for what?"

"I told you, this is a shortcut, now quit kicking me!"

"Were probably miles from them!  I told you we should have stuck to the main path and..."

Both men turned and stared at the small group.  Before launching into witty quips and jibes!

"Uhhh..."

Out of the bushes came a blond and a redhaired women, both dressed in shinobi grab, but uncaring about stealth at this point.

"Jyujin-sama, why are we following this idiot around?  Lets go back to town and..."

The blond one pointed.

"Its them!"

The taller man burst into action.

"Hahahahahaha!  I, Carthmouse, have led my intrepid group to their target!  Now, to proceed to..."

*whap*  The redhaired one apparently smacked this 'Carthmouse.'  Carthmouse, being the dense one, (but for some reason, the leader) shrugs it off like a bull.

"Err, yes, now... TASTE MY REFRESHMENTS!"

With that, he pulled a large studded club from somewhere, (his ass, maybe?) and charged the group, clearly forgetting good tactics.

Bean Bandit

Jean was HEARTILY sick of running into the inbreeders of the world, and was rapidly nearing the end of her patience.

With startling speed, she ran up to the charging man, stepping inside his reach so that he couldn't easily Brain her with the ridiculously oversized club, and, using all the force she could muster, drove her knee into 'Carthmouse's groin...
---
I love the games I've played here.

RangerShade

Standing well back from this comedy of errors, Lucky began to mentally
compose a humorous ballad in his head "The Asskicking of Strawberry Carthmousse".

But he readied himself nonetheless, the bard hated pain with a passsion only matched by
his lust for gold and gals. He couldn't really fight worth a damn, but he knew a few tricks that
could screw over any attacker.
"Wonderful, we're probably all going to die now."

Ginnezumusha

All of the sudden, Carthmouse was doing war cries two octaves higher.

<High Squeaky Voice>  "EEP!"  </High Squeaky Voice>

That was the least of the problems, as Jean forgot the size of Carthmouse, and even though the knee strike did hit, and was the first strike, it did almost nothing to momentum, as Carthratmouse did his first patented attack, and bowled Jean over.

His three henchmen were able to facepalm before assuming a more defensive formation.  The Pink man were flanked by the two women, both brandishing claws out nowhere.  In addition, the pink one was now pointing a rather rustic looking rifle at them, at John specifically, and at his groin, even more specifically.

Anonymous

"The hell!?" John yelped as he dived out of the way, moving behind a tree for cover. Now of all times, he really wished that Lallie had come along.