Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Not so much hamburgeeeer.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Better version of The Ring.

Kaldrak

This is really well drawn.

Kaldrak

Skullgirls fanart of the character Painwheel, without her mask.

Kaldrak

An amusing little thing I found.

Anastasia

Nice images, by the way. I don't have much to say about them, but I do enjoy them.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on May 03, 2017, 02:00:10 AM
Nice images, by the way. I don't have much to say about them, but I do enjoy them.

Why thank you.

I wander around the internet looking for interesting stuff. I've found a lot. Might as well share it, right?

Kaldrak

I found this one rather striking. From the artist's original work.

Dracos

That's a pretty lovely pic.  Great rain work.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Yeah, really solid piece that has it all come together well. You want more context there since it's great and makes you ask questions.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?