News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaldrak

Anyone else like Big O? I should really rewatch it one of these days.

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

At this moment in time, for what I'm reading on a day to day basis, this is really how I feel.

Except you know, with fewer signs. XD
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

An amusing job application.

Kaldrak

Some cute Overwatch fanart.

Kaldrak

Anyone else remember Dino Crisis?

....Anyone at all?

Dracos

Was that a 1970s thriller?

I mean, it was all polygonal.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Dracos on June 14, 2017, 01:19:32 AM
Was that a 1970s thriller?

I mean, it was all polygonal.

Hah!

So I found this absolutely lovely drawing here. Not sure what it's from though.

thepanda

Saya from Saya no Uta, iirc.

Kaldrak

Quote from: thepanda on June 16, 2017, 09:16:24 AM
Saya from Saya no Uta, iirc.

*Goes to look it up.*

Oh...okay. That was...oh.

Yeahno.

thepanda

The appropriate reaction, honestly.

Kaldrak

Quote from: thepanda on June 17, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

I'm leaving it there, because I still think it's a good drawing, but we would all probably be better off not contemplating what all that...red stuff around her might be.

>_<

Annd I think it's time for something else. Nazis, anyone?

Dracos

Ah, Nazis.

I call da police girl.  She knows what to do with nazis.

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Quote from: Kaldrak on June 18, 2017, 03:02:54 AM
Quote from: thepanda on June 17, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

I'm leaving it there, because I still think it's a good drawing, but we would all probably be better off not contemplating what all that...red stuff around her might be.

>_<

This is terribly amusing if you know the game's story. ^_^

Also, picture.

Kaldrak

That was nice.

Rise! Rise from your graves!

Kaldrak