News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaldrak

I found this surprisingly cute DBZ Perfect Cell/Cell Jr fanart.

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

Quote from: Dracos on June 18, 2017, 09:35:40 PM
Ah, Nazis.

I call da police girl.  She knows what to do with nazis.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/cached/data/sample/__seras_victoria_hellsing__sample-162c4ce4bff9862461629e00d659324e.jpg

Did someone say Police Girl?

Oh and it looks like you can't hotlink that image you were attempting to, for some reason, so I removed the image tags and let people just click on it.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

Found a new artist I like, so I'm doing a twofer.

Kaldrak

Kaldrak

This D.Va fanart is great.

Edit: Original source doesn't allow hotlinking, so I re-uploaded it.

Kaldrak

Found something similar to an earlier image I posted.

Kaldrak

I love the detail in this one, especially her eyes.

Kaldrak

Here's some pretty Madoka fanart

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on November 06, 2017, 11:42:07 PM
Found something similar to an earlier image I posted.

Skuld's bad entrance, eh?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

Skuld's transportation medium was water :p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on November 11, 2017, 08:05:44 AM
Skuld's bad entrance, eh?

Found that in an image thread titled cute Sadako pictures. Y'know, the ghost girl from the Ring?

Also lead me to something else pretty cool. Gonna make a post over at the webcomic recommendations thread in a bit.

Kaldrak

I was wholly unprepared for the level of kawaii when I discovered this.

Dracos

Concept art for Lunar 4? :P
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Anyone else like cheesecake? :P

Kaldrak

A friend of mine linked me this Thief artwork. It's really well done!