News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Captured! Revelations of the Mysterious Tomb..

Started by Carthrat, December 07, 2003, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Fuu notches another arrow, and lets it fly at the retreating scouts, following along after them.

Carthrat

Another arrow flies through the air and sticks into a retreating Matsu scouts foots, causing him to fall over and tumble end over end, eventually coming to an abrupt stop against a tree.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Ebiris

Ignoring the one who just fell, Fuu targets one of his comrades with another arrow.

Carthrat

This arrow misses the target by a close margin. Fuu notes that she has about three or four more shots before the scouts are too close to the bridge.

Halbarad

Hikaru returns from administering the potions to the wounded elves, entering the front lines of the elven position at a run. Having heard the shouts from the direction of the bridge, she quickly heads up to one of the bushi. "What's going on?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

"We don't know," replies the bushi. "We just heard some shouts from up ahead. Should we investigate?"

Ebiris

Fuu continues harassing the retreating scouts with arrows until they get too close to the bridge, then finishes off the one who's leg she shot (and any others she incapacitated like that) before returning to the elven position at a run.

Halbarad

"Yes - but just a small party, we don't want to start a charge until we've heard back from Fuu."

Quickly picking out a group of four or five bushi, she leads them out into the darkened forest herself in the direction of the shouts.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

Fuu's arrows take down another two scouts and injure another before she starts returning back to camp...

..and, prophetically, runs into Hikaru's little patrol.

Ebiris

"Hikaru," Fuu greets her friend breathlessly, "We need to prepare for an immediate attack - the Matsu are abandoning their camp!"

Halbarad

Hikaru nods. "Take a breather then, Fuu-chan - I'll get our forces ready to attack."

Swiftly heading back to the camp, Hikaru begins to pass word to the various captains that they need to be ready to go as soon as can be arranged.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Ebiris

Fuu nods, following Hikaru back to the other elves. "I have one charge left on my invisibility ring. They'll be expecting an attack on the bridge, so I will sneak across again and use some spells to sow confusion in their ranks, that will be your signal to attack. Then we need to move onto the camp and hit them while they're busy with dismantling everything."

Carthrat

OOC: Huh. I score 10 dumbass points.

IC: The captains start to nod and pass on orders for preperation onto their troops, who grimly start to ready their weapons.

"What's our plan?" asks one of them.