ECB v ANTIFANBOY

Started by Dracos, January 02, 2004, 01:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, this is a rarity.  This ECB is not being sent out to the author in question...largely because we cannot find him.  His stuff was obliterated from the net during the weeks in which this was produced.

Either way, here's the ECB since it was typed ^_^

Evil Commentary Bureau versus the Antifanboy!

EDIT: Will update with wordwrapped version shortly.  Suggest to dl and open in a txt thing until then.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

1. Word wrap it. Please. It's painful to read it otherwise.

2. Maybe someone upstairs got ahold of the author first, hm? One can dream.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

controman

Didn't want to see the usual process get stopped, so I figured I'd lend a hand.  Someone probably already found this, so sorry if so.  I mailed it to Dracos, but didn't get any word back on that.

Here's his Alex's work on Fanfic.net:

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=326251

Made with real chunks of fanon, light spicings of bad grammar, a quart of SI, and a heavy dose of good ol' fashioned 'my three friends love it so it must be perfect.'  Tried telling him what I thought of it, especially the 'New Life' SI, but my review got mysteriously deleted....twice.

Also, far as I know, his email address is:  alexultra@hotmail.com

Anyway, sorry if I bothered you all, I just hate to see the process of ECB's get canceled because of a little piece of missing info.  You all have been cracking me up for over a year with your reasonable reviews and the insanely strange reactions some 'writers' have to them.  It's like trying to help the people on Jerry Springer by offering logical advice, which we all know would never happen...

I'll go back to lurking now...
t could be worse.

Dracos

Thanks Contro, I just actually read your email early this morning.  I'll be shipping off a copy of the ECB to the author later today when I get a chance.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

Quote from: "controman"

Here's Alex's work on Fanfic.net:

Made with real chunks of fanon, light spicings of bad grammar, a quart of SI, and a heavy dose of good ol' fashioned 'my three friends love it so it must be perfect.'  Tried telling him what I thought of it, especially the 'New Life' SI, but my review got mysteriously deleted....twice.

Authors on ff.net can delete anonymous reviews.  Just leave a signed one.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack