News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Blue Rain

Started by Brian, June 14, 2004, 01:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Niel's room is pretty well organized.  You find his personal belongings, but there's no journal.  No real evidence of anything other than he apparently came from money (he's got some pretty glitzy looking rings in his storage chest).  Other than that and some components like the ones you carry around yourself (various powdered herbs, chalk, etc.), he's just got clothes.  They look pretty high quality, though.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ginrai

'Not sure why I'm doing this since Radagast already checked out the rooms.'  Ginrai sighs.  'Might as well check out Ashton's room as well.'

Brian

Ashton's room is so neatly organized, you'd hardly believe that anyone ever stayed there. Again, there's no journals, records, or letters. Just his personal posessions, all of which are packed into the chest with such agonizing precision, that you're not certain you can fit them all back in if you take them out.

Just as you finish rifling through the last of his belongings (and fail to find anything), a guard peeks into the room and says, "Loremaster Radagast is looking for you."

~exploding tag~

Ginrai

Thanking the guard for the notice, Ginrai heads off to Radagast's room.

Brian

The guard nods at you, and shows you to Radagast's study.

Parthipan now moves to Sense Fog.

~exploding tag~