News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Downtime/away thread!

Started by Anastasia, February 26, 2007, 04:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taishyr

Tomorrow I may be late. Buying train tickets.

Anastasia

I may be a little late tomorrow, pending on how Eb's game's run. If it runs early, yeah, I'll be late. If it runs long, I probably won't be. Fair warning and heads up. This shouldn't be critical in any event.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Taishyr

Odds are that I will be late tomorrow, by an hour at the latest but hopefully I'll be here sooner.

I've got a presentation Thursday and my group's stressing out about it despite the fact that we'll get the best score if we put -any- effort into it. Sooooo yeah.

Anastasia

I may be late tomorrow. I have a blockage or some shit in my ear so I need to run up to the doctor's. If/how late I am depends on how early I can get up and on how busy they are.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

...family just decided that for all intents and purposes Father's Day is tomorrow. So I won't be around. Sorry, guys.

Anastasia

In a proof that shit comes in storms, I'm also having renewed computer problems. Yeah, I may just not show up much tomorrow at this rate.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

My condition has downgraded from sick to sick as fuck overnight. I may be alive come gametime, but I may not.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

Posting this quickly, internet's going SNAFUBAR at home. Unless it fixes itself soon, won't be on today.

Corwin

And on that exciting note, I graciously accepted theater tickets for a Saturday night along with a promise of grave bodily harm should I dodge the show from a violent girl, so....
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay! So Saturday's out for Cor and today was a miss for Tai.

Tai, if you get online before tomorrow but it's obvious you wont' be able to show, post here to lemme know? If we miss tomorrow we'll just wait until Sunday.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I might be a little late tomorrow due to having run to work. This isn't anything serious, just some retarded HR paperwork and testing that's due.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

July 2nd, Monday, I have a 50% chance of being late. This will only delay us till 2:00 PM my time at the latest (an hour later than our usual start time.)

July 4th, Wednesday, is completely out due to my dad and I going down to see family.

July 5th, Thursday, I may have to assist my grandma with errands: if I do, it'll assuredly be at the time we usually play, so I may end up being MIA Thursday.

All other signs are normal.

Anastasia

I may be a bit late today, issues with my Dad finding out he needs surgery on his ankle again. Fuck.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and by "bit under the weather" I mean my stomach is currently acting about as unsettled as a Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey circus. Unless there's divine intervention between now and then, I think I'll be too distracted to continue harassing shocker lizards.

Anastasia

Before I forget, I may be late Wednesday due to work bullshit.
<Afina> Forever.