News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neillium

Hello everyone. I'm an extremely insecure writer who often gives up on stories before even completing a first draft. I hope that by joining a community of people with similar interests I'll gain the confidence I need to show my work to others, as well as improve my composition skills.

I'm also intrigued by the idea of roleplaying online. I've been interested in RPGs for quite a while but I've never found myself in a situation where I could join in.

Brian

Welcome about, Neilium; Dracos should be along to bitegreet you shortly. ;D
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Hiya. Have fun, feel free to post and ask questions.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

alethiophile

Huh.

So I exist. At least two people already know me. Am here for fanfic and anime, have little to no interest in games, but may talk about random stuff.

*glances around nervously for snipers*

Anastasia

Don't sweat it. None us bite or snipe except Drac.

User was assassinated for this post.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Sinom Bre

Hurry up, Dracos! Only 67 posts to go before you break 15K. ^_^
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

*works the action on his rifle, a spent casing lazily flipping through the air as another goes into the chamber...
Iddy then waits patiently in his hide.*

o_o
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Squibidyflop

Right, er... Hi everyone, I'm Squibidyflop. Sorry if my name's a little hard to spell (or pronounce). I'm not generally a fan of sharing my writing but I hear this is the place to be for C&C.

RPing has been an interest of mine for a while but I've never known anyone who was into it, so my knowledge of it doesn't go beyond what I've learnt from wikipedia and tvtropes.

Sorry if I offend anyone.

Anastasia

Hi! Feel free to socialize and get to know people. Don't worry, we don't bite. Well, except Drac. He bites.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Music-chan

Honestly, we'd be offended if you DIDN'T offend someone.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.