News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

I should probably post around here, since this includes old folks showing back up. Been around on the IRCwebz, but might as well poke my head in here.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

It's the Hat Guy!

And he's firing laser beam eyes!

Shit that's dangerous.  If only we had a nuclear crow instead.
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Dracos

I am told there is a plentiful amount of staring eyes around.

Possibly worried that they may be bitten.

let me put that to rest.

We will hunt you down and bite you.  You might as well say hi. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

See Drac, that's why you're scary and we don't introduce you to company.
<Afina> Forever.

Olvelsper

I'm belatedly going to pop in and say hi here. Been trying my hand at fan fiction writing the last few months. The results I scatter about in FF.net, two other forums, and here.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Brian

Hey, Olg, welcome.  Belatedly.  :)

Mad props on the Madoka/Nanoha crossover.

I'll try and get around to offering some expanded commentary on the revision, but I just signed myself up for a rather daunting bit of webwork....  I may be a while. >_>;;
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Olvelsper

Thanks. I've gotten lost with my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Nasuverse stories lately, so I'm glad to be going back to my original stuff.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Arakawa

Saa, shōkai, shōkai...

Well, then, my (pen) name is Arakawa Seijio, none of you know me, at least I hope not, I was lurking here for a week or two and was disappointed to see that there was no land rush of clueless newbies^H^H^H^H^H successful recruitment drive after Brian put his fanfiction.net account into hibernation. So I will be your land rush of clueless newbies for the month. I'm mostly interested in the writing section, the gaming not so much, at least not yet.

So if you feel inclined to blame people for my coming here, blame Brian because the very last thing he did on ff.net was mentioning the existence of this site. That said, please feel free to make fun of my name, my face, or my writing. That's what I've come here for.

I hope we can get along *timid but hopeful*.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Anastasia

Sure, we can get along. Just watch out for Dracos. The rest of us are okay, but he bites. Lots.
<Afina> Forever.

Brian

Well, everyone seems to blame things going wrong on me, so it seems you're starting off just fine. ;)

At any rate, welcome!
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Seriously, Dracos is Evil. The capital is very important.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

*chomps on Dune* I to*chews*tally don't bite.   Don't listen to them.

Welcome to the boards, Arakawa.  We're a friendly, if a bit slow group :)  Enjoy some potatoes and pull up a chair and get your fanfiction on :)
Well, Goodbye.