News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Away Thread

Started by Dracos, November 11, 2007, 11:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Sorry for no notice, but yeah, not a lot of chance for it.  I won't be able to make and GM this session as I have to go rochester for a funeral.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

As I said last week, looks like this week isn't happening.  hopefully next week will, going down to see family during it.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I'm flying to california this sunday.

Obviously the game is not happening while I do this :)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Likely delayed/canceled tomorrow.  Apologies, things came up suddenly.
Well, Goodbye.

Sierra

Getting familynabbed tomorrow, so I won't be around for the game. If there is still sidequesting/bothering Sunako's relatives stuff going on, feel free to run without me just because we've had too many missed sessions lately.

Sierra

...Actually, scratch that. Saw the family this afternoon, and apparently nothing's happening tomorrow. So yeah, ignore the above message, I will be here after all, etc.

Dracos

Unfortunately I am nabbed by the 'real estate people work sundays' committee again.

Apologies but it is simply going to be sporadic on this until I nail down a new place too live.  I will try and run sessions but it sort of has priority.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Away again this sunday.  House hunting appointment got pushed back to sunday.
Well, Goodbye.

Sierra

Going to be out of town the weekend of March 9 (two Sundays away). If there's anything you can run without me, feel free to do so.