News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Floor 1 "Wheel": 1-2

Started by Anastasia, November 09, 2008, 10:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"There's some sort of trickery afoot, here," Flasheart remarks as he eyes the sword. Still, once the other two get past without incident his concerns are somewhat assuaged, and he copies their methodology.

"Hah! If that's the best this Dark One has up his sleeve, we'll be done in time for breakfast!" Following Sacchin up to the doors, he does the gentlemanly thing. "Allow me," he offers before shoving open the South door and bursting through to whatever awaits on the other side in his own dramatic style!

Carthrat

"You lead. I follow," agrees Sacchin, dragging her sword along the ground, with the occasional scraping noise emitting from the edge.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Lord Flasheart surges through the southern door! It opens with style and aplomb, showing what lies ahead! A room full of broken rubble and broken furniture and debris. It's really rather large and winding, with several paths leading into giant hills of refuge.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"Bah, such a mess," Flasheart registers his disgust. "Certainly not fit for two ladies to be walking through."

Therefore he opens the door's opposite number to the north.

Anastasia

The north door is made of wood with steel joints. It's locked, not opening to a casual attempt.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Sadly Lord Flasheart must recognise that his current form lacks the psychotic strength of the real him, and breaking the door down would likely prove impossible.

For him.

Briefly eyeing Sacchin he notes, "You look like a stout and sturdy girl. Why don't you give it a kick?"

Corwin

"Or we could merely try another pathway," Euphemia comments, examining the room with visible distaste. "Some things are meant to remain under lock and key, after all."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

"Center that way. Others already North," agrees Sacchin, opting to continue down the foggy corridor.

Ebiris

"Yes, they're probably already dead by now," Flasheart notes philosophically. Oh, well, nothing to be done, and so he heads along with his two lovely companions.

Anastasia

As the party heads begins to head down the foggy corridor, a sound behind them is heard! The locked door opens quite loudly, closed roughly a few moments later!
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Sacchin whirls around, hissing, and stares coldly at the door, awaiting whatever may come forth!

Anastasia

Just past the door, having slammed it shut, is a little humanoid creature. A bit of steam surrounds it, tiny wings on it's back helping it stay slightly airborne. "Ssstupppid sssssssneaaaks!" He scowls at the door, firing off a few obscene gestures. His back is to the party.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I say, little fellow!" Lord Flasheart hails the creature. It seems like a resident and appears more talkative than the horrid minions of the Dark One that ruined his world. Hopefully it will recognise his inherent greatness and be properly awed and helpful. "You look like a decent chap who knows his way around this place. Care to help an old chum out?"

Anastasia

Treating this as a diplo attempt, since it's the focus of your character and all that.

* Hatbot --> "Catgirl_Ko rolls 1d20+21 and gets 23." [1d20=2]

"Who cccaaaressssss?" Scowling at the elven aristocrat who deigns to speak to him, the creature has steam rise from it's head.  "I haaaaveee myyyy oowwnnnn problemssssssssss!"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Dark One got you down, eh?" Flasheart commiserates. "I bet he's got you performing in his little games just the same as we are - why don't you come along with us and maybe your problems won't seem so big after a while?" Of course, he'll likely have other problems when the depression hits and he realises how worthless he is compared to Lord Flasheart, but that's just normal.