News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taishyr

oof. Not sure what to tell you, there - try using mibbit and hopping into Lunarnet's help channel?

VySaika

Alright. We're moving next month, so here's the deal.

8th is flat out not happening. That's the day we officially get the new place, deal with an inspection here, and have a whole lot of shit to do.

22nd MAY not be happening. That's the last weekend we have to tidy this current place up before inspection and the final move out.

1st, 15th and 29th should be fine, but take note of that word "should". Shit might come up.

The reason this will be taking so long is that we're doing it almost entirely ourselves with a bit of help here and there from a local freind(maybe) and will be hiring movers ONLY for the furniature. So it's the "couple of carloads every day" model of moving.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

VySaika

And shit has officially come up for today. On top of me being exhausted from little sleep last night and the sudden heat spike from yesterday/today, Jenna has to pull an all nighter tonight so will be napping the afternoon away. That being during game time. The bed and my computer are in the same room, and her computer is acting funny.

So rather then miss two weeks in a row, how does Wednesday or Thursday(the 6th or 7th) work for everyone? Monday's going to be a continuation of weekend stuff for me, and iirc the Cid has a game in the Tuesday slot still, so it's basically just Wed or Thur.
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

Taishyr

Wednesday is optimal, but I won't be home/ready until 8:30 my time, as a reminder.
Thursday I get home/would be ready around 9:15 or so, and I'm likely to be tired.

This being said, if Cid/Snow were busy doing stuffs they can finish it?

Sierra

I don't have anything Tuesdays. Not sure what you're thinking of there, Gate (my gaming is all smashed into Friday/Saturday).

Any day's good for me, really.

Jo'ou Ranbu

Same as Ciddy on my end. Wed/Thurs are essentially the same for me, and are fine.

VySaika

We'll do Wednesday then. Starting at 6PM Gate time, so 9PM Tai/Cid time and whatever that translates to in Snow time(wanna give Tai a few to settle back in once returning home). Sound good?
All About Monks

Sierra

VySaika

Also, I thought Tues was out because Looming was in the old Planar slot? Am I misinformed there?
All About Monks

Sierra

Taishyr

Okay.

Family is having early celebratory graduation dinner this Friday, will not be here.

Will be here Wednesday at a normal time so can start 7:30 like normal game time. Satisfactory?
(I can't really pull Tuesday or Thursday this week either, need to go to class and I won't be focused by the time I return home most likely.)

VySaika

I can manage that. Cid, Snow?
All About Monks

Sierra

Jo'ou Ranbu

This week I can't pull it off period until further notice. I lost my steady internet access and using my mother's laptop to game is out of the question. I may not regain my internet until next week. =/

VySaika

Alrighty then. So I'll just run solo scenes this week. Mike at normal time on Wed and Hikari at normal time on Fri.
All About Monks