News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

mIRC acting up again. Hopefully will be on for game today. If not, well, blarg. (Covering my bases and posting here as well as asking Dune to poke Cid about this via chat.)
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

VySaika

Belay that. Dune got me a version of mIRC that isn't filled with black sorcerey and gremilns.
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

Sierra

But it still has Hatbots, so I'd imagine it's not much of an improvement.

VySaika

Alrighty. Computer is being removed from the apartment on Friday morning, and there won't be internet at the new place until the 27th at the earliest. Sooooo yeah, game on the 22nd is not happening and likely won't be able to pull a makeup game for it. Flat out NO time this week at all, every day is movingmovingmovingmoving(doing it all ourselves to not have to pay movers).

Apologies for the shitty and inconsistant schedual lately, hopefully things stabilize next month.
All About Monks

Taishyr

My schedule will be stable next month barring insanity so yeah. This being said, I just got notified that I'm being dragged out for a graduation dinner Friday after a ceremony instead of being allowed to come back home, recoup/relax, and deal with Saturday's fracas as it comes.

... so blargl, in sum.

VySaika

The good: Everything's moved, we're all done but some unpacking/cleaning/waiting for new furniature to be delivered.

The bad: Internet works for every computer but mine. What the hell. No problem with the router, it's just the wireless card in my comp that's being a prick. We'll be hitting Best Buy tomorrow to get a new one that will work, but it's still a safe bet that we wont' be on tomorrow.

That being said: How does either Mon or Wed work for people? I need to get logs up(once my comp, which they're all on, is online) before we can run, so maybe Wed would work better, but if Mon is what can be done, then it's what can be done? Fri should also be good for next week as well. After tomorrow, schedual is officially returning to stable.
All About Monks

Taishyr

I don't have any problem with any of those dates. Would lean Wednesday because torodecompression but.

Sierra

Wednesday should be okay. Looming isn't running this week so sleep woes shouldn't be a problem.

Jo'ou Ranbu

In -theory-, Wednesday should be okay for me (better than Monday for certain). Problem is, outside Fridays, the next two and a half weeks look -bad- for gaming on my end. My boss' vacation starts this Monday and I'm her substitute, which means I'm inevitably getting home later and more tired than is usual. I may be late and I may be zony, and I'll definitely have to pull out a bit early. Fridays are still fine, though, being a bit late possibility aside.

VySaika

Feeling shity, unable to focus, and have not gotten any of the prep that you chasing down the Hell Biker actually requires done(minor depression set in on teh weekend, this entire week has basically been a bust for me. Not really an excuse, but there it is).

So I'm calling today. Sorry about the short notice, it just didn't really sink in until now. See you folks on the 27th.
All About Monks

Jo'ou Ranbu

It's fine. Fortuitously, I also feel like shit today because of extended exposure to a killer AC!

Sierra

So, for wrapping up today's stuff on Monday...earliest I can do is 4PM my time. That work for you?

VySaika

4 for you is 1 for me...which is a bit early. How about 2 my time/5 your time?
All About Monks

Sierra

Taishyr

Okay so it kinda sounds like no one'll be available Friday. Any interest in a Wednesday meetup/gaming?

(If someone can't come, more S. Links also works well at this point, so no pressure~)