News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Miscellania

Started by Anastasia, December 10, 2009, 03:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

QuoteBright Scale Cloak: Adds 2d8 holy damage to any breath weapon used by the wearer. 20,000 GP.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how I priced this damned thing and I can't find my notes.  I'll call it 35000 to get to 3d8, 55000 to get to 4d8.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Character build ramblings:

Donald: Duskblade until 18-20. There's not much point for him sticking with it into epic, he could do a bunch of things or dip around. Considering Duskblade's casting stops at 20, if he stayed with it he'd want expanded casting tables of some sort or a bonus feat every 2 or 3 levels. I've toyed with a barbarian->Rage Mage dip but it's just a bit too much hassle. He might want a save dip before 21, but not this coming level as he gets 5th level magic. EDIT: Oh yes, I'm tempted to retrain something for endurance and have him grab Steadfast Determination. Either that or dip three levels of ranger.

Antenora: Antenora could do a lot since her stats are so good, but I've narrowed it down to a few things. Hellreaver and paladin are the obvious ones. She wants more Hellreaver and will probably take it to 10+. She'd like turning one day so two more levels of paladin is likely(No, she won't do a cleric dip), which also begs the possibility of taking a 5th level for the charging smite ACF. She'd also get Rhino's Rush as a first level paladin spell which has it's own temptations. EDIT: Marshal tempts again, since it has a minor aura that adds charisma to charge damage.

Pollyanna: If Polly comes back she'll be straight OoBI.

Jessica: Will run the table with Hellbreaker and we'll see from there. It's too early in her rebuild for me to have a real grasp of what she's capable of.

Eudard: He's going to finish up Pious Templar at this point. For all that I'm not a fan of it, he may as well get the last two levels out of it so he has a finished PrC for epic. Once he finishes his paladin spell progression, boosting his favored soul progression appeals. There's a few money classes he could use for this.

Abagail: Once she finishes thamuaturgist she may diversify a bit. She could pick up a level of rogue or something and go unseen seer and solidify more of a support role for Seira.

Latha: Will continue to take augmented racial hit dice.

Oberuth: He'll probably stay with Dwarven Defender well into epic. This class fits him to a T, though he could take a quick dip around 20 for a save boost. His ref and will saves are pretty damn bad. Will's less important with his Occult Slayer benefits, but still.

Amaryl: I'd like for her to finish up DD before she reaches epic, but beyond that she'll slot into ranger/scout mostly?  She could look into Arcane Archer or PrCs like that, or she could progress that sorc casting. I don't think it's worth the investment for her but it is a possibility.

Bonus content: Syala: She's loosely statted up as an Astral Deva with 5 or 6 levels of druid.  I'll make her an official sheet for reference this week or next; I won't get creative with her unless she ends up having a bigger role(read as: not tree bound).

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Cool. Since I hate different dice and my breath weapon uses d10s now, can you adjust pricing for those?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

I'll just say that takes an additional 20k.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Do you guys appreciate the extra work I've been putting into hordes/item piles lately? I'm trying to do it to make things interesting, add flavor and aid Seira accumulating an interesting horde.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I think it's neat, even if generally only a very small percentage of items actually appeal to Alicia on a fluff basis.

Corwin

Ditto re: small percentages, which I suppose is somewhat inevitable, but I like always having something to grab for flavor!

Corwin

Repasted from #e:

Anyhow, there was something I wanted to bring up again.
I really like how some of the epic skill uses work, since it feels like pretty much awesome feats.
I don't like most dcs, because they're stupid and invite bloat.
Can we have epic skill uses either inspired by the srd ones or even the same ones, with adjusted dcs?

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on February 14, 2010, 05:29:51 PMAnyhow, there was something I wanted to bring up again.
I really like how some of the epic skill uses work, since it feels like pretty much awesome feats.
I don't like most dcs, because they're stupid and invite bloat.
Can we have epic skill uses either inspired by the srd ones or even the same ones, with adjusted dcs?

If you have suggestions or ideas by all means, go for it.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Let's talk DCs first, since it's easiest? For lvl22 the max is 25 skill points, and it's reasonable to max them out for skills you intend to use. Say a +10 ability mod for your stronger abilities at this level, and about 5-15 miscellaneous bonuses, the upper range including the bonuses granted by basic items? If my estimate's about right, it gives you +40/+50 on a roll in your strong skills. Diplo/bluff/intimidate are weird for having lots of synergy and the Voice spell, but they are generally the exception, not the rule.

Going by this math, it'd make a dc of 70 and higher impossible, and a dc of 60 requiring an item or a significant extra boost from somewhere to use reliably (have it succeed 50% of the time or so, say). 50 would be an entry epic dc, then, doable reasonably from the start, but only really an autopass if it's a pretty strong skill for you.

Looking at my sheet, my stronger skills are in the area of +30/+33, but then again I haven't maxed them out, either, which is bound to add at least 5 and in some cases as much as 10 to the final score. Most are bound to be below +40, much less +50, even with max ranks, unless I boost the rolls with an item or magic like Heroism.

Anyhow! If this makes sense to people other than myself, I could use it as a guideline for setting a few sample DCs for an epic skill or two and present that. Waiting on your input, here.

As an aside, what I wish to see done with epic skills is often a paler version of something that is done better with fairly simple spells (imitating cantrips/lvl1 spells in one aspect of them), yet being able to do this halfway reliably instead of X times a day draws my interest. Not to mention that the epic acrobatics are pretty neat and I guess I've always been disappointed that dangling from a rope in the dark while shooting a bat at lvl3 with a bow actually brought on penalties. I'd appreciate the chance to do fun stuff in combat from time to time and feeling justified in my desc, since just as that teleporting fiend can autopass concentration so could I where it comes to, say, balance or jump.

Anastasia

I'll reply to you in a bit, Cor.

I've been reworking Antenora's character sheet as I've been wanting to streamline/elaborate sheets for some time now. How does this look?

Antenora Reynes

Erinyes 9/Hellreaver 6/Paladin 2/Ranger 1(Spiritual Connection sub level)
Size/Type: Medium Outsider(Native) (Good, Lawful)
Hit Dice: 9d8+81+8d10+72+1d8+9  (258 hp)
Initiative: +9
Speed: 30 ft, fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Armor Class: 35 (+5 Dex, +9 natural, +10 armor, +1 dodge), touch 16, flat-footed 29
Base Attack/Grapple: +18/+23
Attack: Longspear+29 (1d8+15 19-20 x3)
Full Attack: Longspear+29/+24/+19/+14 (1d8+15 19-20 x3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft. (10 ft with spear)
Special Attacks: Entangle, Spell-like abilities, Smite Evil 4/day, Furious Strike, Call to Judgment, Ignorance.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 10/silver and evil, immunity to fire, resistance to acid 5 and cold 5, spell resistance 26, divine grace, mettle, darkvision 60 ft, see in darkness, telepathy 100 ft, lay on hands(18HP), favored enemy(evil outsiders), divine succor(20 HP), divine resolve, divine shield, heroic sacrifice.
Saves: Fort +31, Ref +24, Will +26
Abilities: Str 28, Dex 21, Con 28, Int 14, Wis 22, Cha 29
Skills: Concentration +20, Craft(Metalworking)+3, Diplomacy +17, Escape Artist +17, Hide +17, Intimidate +10, Knowledge: Arcana +14, Knowledge: Planes +23, Knowledge: Religion +15, Listen +24, Move Silently +17, Perform(Singing)+26, Sense Motive +20, Spot +24, Survival+18, Use Rope +5 (+7 with bindings).
Feats: Dodge(B), Mobility(B), Track(B), Mindsight(1), Improved Flier(3), Flyby Attack(6), Power Attack(9), Extra Smiting(Paladin)(12), Favored Power Attack(15), Improved Initiative(18).
Alignment: Lawful Good.

Racial and innate powers:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Spell like abilities(Sp):

At will: Discern Lies, Holy Smite, Dispel Magic, Detect Magic, Vision of Heaven. 2/day: Remove Curse, Remove Disease, Remove Fear. 1/day: Blade Barrier, Align Weapon, Flame Strike, Heal. DC 19+spell level. The DCs are charisma based. Caster level 18th.

Entangle (Ex)

Each erinyes carries a stout rope some 50 feet long that entangles opponents of any size as an animate rope spell (caster level 16th). An erinyes can hurl its rope 30 feet with no range penalty. Typically, an erinyes entangles a foe, lifts it into the air, and drops it from a great height.  Antenora retains this ability even after her transformation.

Smite Evil(Su)

Once per day Antenora can make a normal melee attack to deal extra damage equal to her HD (+18; maximum of +20) against an evil foe.

Paladin powers:
Aura of Good (Ex)

The power of a paladin's aura of good (see the detect good spell) is equal to her paladin level. Note that being a good aligned outsider gives her an overwhelming aura already, this is essentially overlapping with it.

Smite Evil (Su)

Once per day, a paladin may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per paladin level. If the paladin accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

Divine Grace (Su)

At 2nd level, a paladin gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus (+9) on all saving throws.

Lay on Hands (Su)

Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin with a Charisma score of 12 or higher can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can heal a total number of hit points of damage equal to her paladin level × her Charisma bonus(18 points). A paladin may choose to divide her healing among multiple recipients, and she doesn't have to use it all at once. Using lay on hands is a standard action.

Alternatively, a paladin can use any or all of this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity. The paladin decides how many of her daily allotment of points to use as damage after successfully touching an undead creature.

Ranger powers:
Favored Enemy (Ex)

At 1st level, a ranger may select a type of creature from among those given on Table: Ranger Favored Enemies. The ranger gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against creatures of this type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against such creatures. Antenora has chosen evil outsiders as her favored enemy.

Speak with Animals and Plants (Sp)

You can use speak with animals and speak with plants, as the spells (Caster level 1). You can use any combination of these effects up to three times per day.

Hellreaver powers:
Holy Fury (Ex)

When you face your enemies, a raging anger fills your mind. Avenging divine power surges through you, allowing you to generate magical effects. Entering this state is a free action. While in a holy fury, your melee attacks are good aligned. You also gain immunity to fear effects.

In addition, you gain a number of holy fury points equal to your hellreaver level plus your charisma modifier. You spend these points to activate many of your hellreaver class abilities.

You can use holy fury once per encounter. It lasts until the end of the encounter.

Furious Strike (Su)

As a swift action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to pour divine energy into your weapon. Your blade crackles with a divine aura that is baneful to your foes. You gain a +4 bonus and deal an extra 2d6 points of damage on your next attack. These bonuses apply only to an attack that targets an evil creature. If you accidentally use furious strike against a creature that is not evil, or your attack misses, the furious strike has no effect, but the holy fury point is still spent.

Divine Succor (Su)

Just as your divine power can slay evil creature, it can also mend wounds suffered by the just.  As a swift action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to heal 20 points of damage.  You can apply this healing to yourself or any good aligned creature within 20 feet.

Divine Resolve (Su)

From 3rd level on you can draw upon your fury to push aside the effect of a spell cast by your foes, a monster's poison and so forth. As an immediate action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to gain a +2 bonus to your next saving throw. You must use this before the saving throw is determined. (Houserule for an NPC)

Divine Shield (Su)

When you attain 3rd level, you can focus your divine power into a shield that knocks aside a foe's attac with a mighty shout. As an immediate action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to gain a +2 bonus to your AC against the next attack you face. You must use this before the attack role is determined. (Houserule for an NPC)

Mettle (Ex)

Beginning at 4th level, if you make a successful fortitude or will save that would normally reduce(rather than negate) a spell's effect, you suffer no effect from the spell at all. Only those spells with a saving throw entry of will partial, fortitude half or similar entries can be negated through this ability.

Heroic Sacrifice (Su)

From 5th level on, as a swift action, you can voluntarily take 2 points of constitution damage to fully replenish your holy fury points.

Call to Judgment (Su)

With your foe near defeat, you cry out to the gods for justice. Gleaming white chains appear around your enemy, preventing it from using dimensional travel.

At 6th level and beyond, as a swift action, you can spend 3 holy fury points to charge your weapon with divine power. If your next melee attack hits an evil outsider, the target suffers the effects of a dimensional anchor spell, with a caster level equal to your hellreaver level. Note that spell resistance does not apply, as this is a supernatural effect.

Gear:

Black Horn Spear: Longspear+2, mighty smiting, keen, evil outsider bane/fiercebane, 2x damage and wounding on a charge. Mighty Smiting: +1 smites per day, +2 hit/damage on smites. Keen: Doubled crit threat range. Evil outsider bane: +2 enhancement and +2d6 damage to attacks on the chosen type. Fiercebane: Glow if creature type selected by bane is within 60ft, +2d10 damage on a crit. It's a +7 weapon in total.
Mithral Breastplate+5: +10 armor bonus.
Ribbon of Disguise: Alter self at will.
Amulet of Health+6: +6 enhancement bonus to constitution.
Bracers of Wrathful Smiting: +2 hit/damage on smites.
Ring of Subsistence: Removes need for food and water, only needs 2 hours of sleep a night.
Ring of Beauty: +6 enhancement bonus to charisma, +15 competence bonus to performance.
Belt of Giant's Strength+6: +6 enhancement bonus to strength.
Boots of the Battle Charger: Can charge as a standard action 2/day.
Ghost Rope 100ft: 2/day can use entangle to solidify an incorporeal creature. As long as the creature is entangled, it's considered corporeal.
Masterwork silver dagger: Backup weapon to slay creatures that need silver to bypass DR. Kept on person.
White Dress: Counts as armor slot, increases flying speed by 50ft. In storage.

Other/misc:

Ignorance: Cannot gain ranks in search. Once a week, can add a +12 bonus to any roll of choice.
Mindsight: Within radius of telepathy, can detect any creatures and type/intelligence. This is a free action. Mind Blank defeats this, as does anything that expressly stops mind reading, such as a ring of mind shielding.

Notes:

Perception:

Spot+24
Listen+24
See in darkness
Mindsight 100ft

Common Attack Bonuses:

+2 charging
+2 bane on evil outsiders
+13 smite evil (9+2+2)
+1 flying
+4 furious strike

Common Damage Bonuses:

+2d6 bane on evil outsiders
+2d10 on a crit on an evil outsider from fiercebane
+6 smite evil (2+2+2)
+18 from racial smite evil.
+2d6 furious strike
+2 favored enemy for evil outsiders
x2 and wounding on a charge.
3-1 PA ratio vs evil outsiders.

Immunities:

Fire, fear(Holy Fury only)

Resistances:

Acid and cold 5
Spell Resistance 26

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on February 15, 2010, 11:40:53 AM
Let's talk DCs first, since it's easiest? For lvl22 the max is 25 skill points, and it's reasonable to max them out for skills you intend to use. Say a +10 ability mod for your stronger abilities at this level, and about 5-15 miscellaneous bonuses, the upper range including the bonuses granted by basic items? If my estimate's about right, it gives you +40/+50 on a roll in your strong skills. Diplo/bluff/intimidate are weird for having lots of synergy and the Voice spell, but they are generally the exception, not the rule.

Going by this math, it'd make a dc of 70 and higher impossible, and a dc of 60 requiring an item or a significant extra boost from somewhere to use reliably (have it succeed 50% of the time or so, say). 50 would be an entry epic dc, then, doable reasonably from the start, but only really an autopass if it's a pretty strong skill for you.

Looking at my sheet, my stronger skills are in the area of +30/+33, but then again I haven't maxed them out, either, which is bound to add at least 5 and in some cases as much as 10 to the final score. Most are bound to be below +40, much less +50, even with max ranks, unless I boost the rolls with an item or magic like Heroism.

Anyhow! If this makes sense to people other than myself, I could use it as a guideline for setting a few sample DCs for an epic skill or two and present that. Waiting on your input, here.

The quick and dirty math I use for epic skill DCs is 24 (Level 21 max skill ranks)+10 (Relevant stat)+12(Various synergies and miscellaneous bonuses.) This ends up at 46, which I bump to 50 for a nice, easy to use number. So yeah, that's a good entryway point. You can obviously char-op past this if you want to, but I'm not going to worry too much about that right now. So I'd work around there and upwards.

There are exceptions(Spot's see invisible creatures, but this should frankly be a part of the non epic rules), but that's what I'd stick with.

QuoteAs an aside, what I wish to see done with epic skills is often a paler version of something that is done better with fairly simple spells (imitating cantrips/lvl1 spells in one aspect of them), yet being able to do this halfway reliably instead of X times a day draws my interest. Not to mention that the epic acrobatics are pretty neat and I guess I've always been disappointed that dangling from a rope in the dark while shooting a bat at lvl3 with a bow actually brought on penalties. I'd appreciate the chance to do fun stuff in combat from time to time and feeling justified in my desc, since just as that teleporting fiend can autopass concentration so could I where it comes to, say, balance or jump.

Sure, work with this mindset and see where you end up.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Re: Resources and incoming money.

Alicia:

Wetwind harbor cabaret/ex-brothel

Seira:

Inn
Teleportation curcuit once done.

Am I missing any notable ones offhand?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Test 2.

Donald Smurth

Duskblade 16
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid(Elf)  
Hit Dice: 16d8+112 (201 HP)
Initiative: +3  
Speed: 20 ft(30 base) fly 50 ft(Perfect)
Armor Class: 40 (+3 dex, +9 armor, +2 perfection, +7 shield,  +5 deflection, +4 natural.)
Base Attack/Grapple: +16/+245
Attack: Guardianil+28 (1d10+11 19-20)
Full Attack: Guardianil +28/+23/+18 (1d10+11 19-20)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, spells, arcane channeling, swift cast 3/day, spell power+4
Special Qualities: Immunity to sleep, +2 vs enchantment effects, damage reduction 5/cold iron and epic, low light vision, +2 racial bonus to spot, listen and search checks, armored mage(medium armor, heavy shield), arcane attunement.
Saves: Fort +20 Ref +12, Will +13 (+5 vs enchantment.)
Abilities: Str 28, Dex 16, Con 22, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 12
Skills: Climb+15, Concentration+21, Craft(Religious Icons)+21, Knowledge: Arcana+22, Knowledge: Local(United Baronies)+11, Knowledge: Nature+17, Knowledge: Religion+22, Ride+17, Spellcraft+22, Swim+24.
Feats: Fey Heritage(B), Combat Casting(B), Exotic Weapon Proficiency(Bastard Sword)(H), Weapon Focus(Bastard Sword)(1), Toughness(3), Power Attack(6), Protection Devotion(9), Arcane Strike(12), Fey Legacy(15).
Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Racial and innate powers:

Spell like abilities

1/day-  Confusion, Cure Critical Wounds*, Dimension Door, Dispel Evil*, Resist Energy(Acid or cold only)*, Summon Nature's Ally 5. Caster level 16th. Abilities with an asterisk are from the Angelhelm.

Elf traits (Ex)

Immunity to sleep spells and effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
Low-light vision.
+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.

Human traits (Ex)

Donald was a human before dying and being reincarnated. He retains a human bonus feat and +9 skill points to represent this.

Duskblade powers:

Donald casts as a 16th level duskblade. The DCs for his spells are 13+spell level. Spells with an asterisk can be arcane channeled.

Spell charges: 6/10/10/9/6

0: Acid splash, disrupt undead, ray of frost, touch of fatigue*.
1: Blade of Blood, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, Resist Energy, Shocking Grasp*, True Strike.
2: Animalistic Power, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility, Touch of Idiocy.
3: Dispelling Touch*, Greater Magic Weapon, Ray of Exhaustion, Vampiric Touch*.
4: Enervation, Fire Shield, Interposing Hand, Shout.

Arcane Attunement (Sp)

You can use the spell like powers dancing lights, detect magic, flare, ghost sound and read magic a combined total of times per day equal to 3 + your int modifier. These spell-like powers do not count against your total of spells known or spells per day.

Armored Mage (Ex)

Normally, armor of any time interferes with an arcane spellcaster's gestures, which can cause spells to fail if these spells have a somatic component. A duskblade's limited focus and specialized training, however, allows you to avoid arcane spell failure as long as you stick to medium armor and heavy shields. This training does not extend to heavy armor. This ability does not apply to spells gained from a different spellcasting class.

Arcane Channeling (Su)

Beginning at 3rd level, you can use a standard action to cast any touch spell you know and deliver the spell through your weapon with a melee attack. Casting a spell in this manner does not provoke attacks of opportunity. The spell must have a casting time of 1 standard action or less. If the melee attack is successful, the attack deals damage normally; then the effect of the spell is resolved. If used as a full attack action, the spell affects each target you hit in melee combat that round. Doing so discharges the spell at the end of the round, in the case of a touch spell that would otherwise last longer than 1 round.

Quick Cast (Ex)

Beginning at 5th level, you can cast one spell each day as a swift action, so long as the casting time of the spell is 1 standard action or less. You can use this ability twice per day at 10th level, three times per ady at 15th level and so on.

Spell Power (Ex)

Starting at 6th level, you can more easily overcome the spell resistance of any opponent you successfully injure with a melee attack. If you have injured an opponent with a melee attack, you gain a +2 bonus on your caster level check to overcome spell resistance for the remander of this encounter. This bonus increases by 1 at 11th, 16th and 18th level. It is currently at +4 for Donald.

Gear:

Guardianil: Bastard Sword+2. This weapon grants a +2 perfection bonus to AC to the holder and all allies within a 10 ft radius. Three times per day, it grants the shining defense ability: When fighting defensively, the user gains DR 5/- and 15 temporary HP until his next turn. Further, he may designate anyone within 20ft. If a target is designated, any damage dealt ot this target is instead dealt to the wielder.
Mithral Full Plate of Speed+1. +9 armor bonus. Allows the wearer to act as if hasted for 10 non-consecutive rounds per day.
Heavy Steel Shield+5. +7 shield bonus.
Angelhelm: Weapons strike as good aligned, can cast cure critical wounds, dispel evil and resist energy(Acid or cold only) once per day as spell likes equal to your character level.
Amulet of Health+6 and Natural Armor+1: +6 enhancement bonus to constitution, +1 enhancement bonus to natural armor.
Cloak of Resistance+4. +4 resistance bonus to saving throws.
Gloves of Dexterity+2. +2 enhancement bonus to dexterity.
The Fourth Resort: Ring. +5 deflection bonus to armor class, constant feather fall, damage reduction 5/epic and cold iron.
Belt of Giant Strength+6: +6 enhancement bonus to strength.
Killer's Scorn: Large Greataxe+4, bleeding. Kept in storage.
5,796 GP

Other/misc

Fey Heritage and his elven bonus against enchantments were rules to stack.
Protection Devotion: +6 sacred bonus to AC within 30ft radius, lasts 1 minute. Can be used once per day.

Notes:

Perception:

Spot+1
Listen+1
Low-Light vision

Common Attack Bonuses:

+variable arcane strike, bonus depending on the highest level spell sacrificed to it. It equals the highest level spell. A 5th level spell is +5, for example.
+1 flying
+2 Greater Magic Weapon on Guardianil

Common Damage Bonuses:
+xd4 arcane strike, bonus equalling the number of spells sacrificed to arcane strike. Maximum is equal to his character level. (16d4)
+2 Greater magic weapon on Guardianil

Immunities:

Sleep

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Amaryl's sheet: 19 of the 20 charges on the wand of CLW are gone. So Amaryl could get a new one after getting the crimson dragonhide gauntlets as a separate item. There'll even be enough left for a helm of mindarmor! Please consider that one~