News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Odds and ends

Started by Anastasia, September 09, 2010, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Orval is interested in it, but only if nobody wants it. It's kind of a big-deal item, so I want to make sure nobody else wants it.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Janson considers it 'nice to have' but doesn't want to take it in case a dex/cha/int/wis booster turns up next since any of them would be preferred for him. Might as well price it the same as the tome.

Yuthirin

Yeah, Orval would definitely prefer wis/int boosts as well. Perhaps it should go to Whurric?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

I think Whurric is the one in least need of a con boost, honestly. =p

I wouldn't say no to it, really, but I seriously think it's better off going to just about any other character.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Neveril would gladly take it then. She needs con, and if everyone else is doing the 'it's nice but why don't you have it' game, she'll step up.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

[22:59] <C2> I do wonder if the Crimson Guard will be getting involved. Is that kind of knowledge reasonably public, or can they mobilize in secret?
[23:00] <C2> Actually getting there is super-easy
[23:00] <Kotono> Make a K:L check?
[23:00] <C2> roll 1d20+4 sure
[23:00] * Hatbot --> "C2 rolls 1d20+4 sure and gets 12." [1d20=8]
[23:01] <Kotono> You'd know various rumors - that the Guard can teleport and use magic. So it's entirely feasible based on scuttlebutt, though the truth of it is anyone's guess. It's known they go to lands far and wide.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Charities-wise, if I were to branch out, the avenues to explore would be some NGO that helps veterans, something similar to a retirement home and just directly supporting the House of Suffering (ie our hospital)? Is there any upkeep the orphanage needs on a monthly basis to stay properly open and not lack in anything? Just exploring the options, here.

Anastasia

Added the resurrection rules to house rules. I also added a few more deities and planes to the modifiers listing.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Updated the closet and added a trophy room post. Sling a post in here if I'm missing anything.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Any suggestions for things for Neve to buy? She only has a bit right now, but that will change in due time.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'd assume anything boosting bardic powers would be a priority? Given we sometimes get class-specific loot, it might be something to aim for.

I also recall Sylvie going for a few books to have the masterwork tools bonus, and that's another option for Neve, where it comes to Perform.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on June 04, 2011, 04:40:52 PMI'd assume anything boosting bardic powers would be a priority? Given we sometimes get class-specific loot, it might be something to aim for.

That's on the agenda, it's a no duh call for any bard. She's a booster first and foremost.

QuoteI also recall Sylvie going for a few books to have the masterwork tools bonus, and that's another option for Neve, where it comes to Perform.

She'll buy those once she has a few hundred spare marks. Perform doesn't really need the boost since she has a massive racial bonus; I figure she should save up for a few essentials first and pick those up with leftover money.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Cloak of resistance is always a favorite, and it's fairly cheap, too.

Corwin

Aaeru, Janson, Neve and Sylvie are going to warn Captain Hamilton and stick with him for a while in case he needs to be guarded. We'll also swing by the Crimson Guard to appraise them of this situation, which can happen off screen.

Yuthirin

Arachiel will go to search to wreckage for any of Orval's belongings.