News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Attendance Issues

Started by Yuthirin, September 18, 2010, 02:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Quote from: Ebiris on September 09, 2011, 01:41:22 PM
Yes.

(Doesn't that game have its own board?)

Don't be such a stickler. We're all friends here.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Carthrat

So power totally crashed in my apartment tonight!

I really think it will be up again by game tomorrow but can't say for sure.

Sierra

Advance notice of Cid nonexistence November 12th.

Carthrat

I'm gonna have real trouble being there today. Sorry about the short notice, I discovered I have a paper due on Monday when I thought I had several more days to work on it.

Ebiris

Education is more important than RPing! We'll skip today.

Sierra

Familynabbed tomorrow morning. Argh at plans being made without me.

Given we missed a session a couple weeks ago and will miss another when I'm out of town in two weeks (and holidays are right around the corner), people can go ahead and run without me if they want to avoid momentum crashing.

Ebiris

Shame about that, Cid. I dunno about running with just two PCs, but we could just do something random and fluffy in the capital with Rudy and Henri. If you two have stuff you want to do, say so!

Sierra

People are now suggesting to me that they will cancel if it snows tomorrow as the forecast suggests it might. Blargh. I should know one way or the other fairly early in the morning, though. Hopefully not too much trouble to ask people to be in existence around MV time just in case?

Carthrat

We could go for a walk down the street and get swamped by our adoring fans!

Or! We actually have something to look into while we're here, and this could be a good chance- the treasurer?

Sierra

Looks like I will be here for gaming tomorrow.

I expect to be around new year's eve, assuming everyone else is. If somebody's going to be out for festivities that day, I have December 30th and January 2nd off work, if rescheduling is a possibility.

Ebiris

Internet down. We'll pause here.

Sierra

So I need to schedule a vet visit for the Hobocat (due for a tooth cleaning). They always ask for a morning drop-off time, which means Saturday morning because ffff work hours. I won't miss a session because of this, but I am likely to be an hour late. So I figured, to minimize inconvenience here, I'd ask if anyone expects there to be a missed session due to being out any Saturdays in March. If so, I'll just try and get an appointment the same day.

Ebiris

We'll definitely miss a session in late March with me moving out, but I can't say what day yet. Really just go whenever, it's no big. I sleep in most Saturdays anyway.

Sierra

Well the time they usually have available is like exactly our start time. But I guess I'll just grab sometime in late March and maybe they'll match up.

EDIT: March 24th, for future reference. The Cid can expected to be somewhere around an hour late that morning.

Carthrat

I'm going to be missing this week's session, going to be back home for the weekend.